View Poll Results: Should aysomc be given another chance?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - The smartass should be given a chance!

6 54.55%
  • No - That dude wouldn't give me any invites!

0 0%
  • Who the crap is aysomc?

5 45.45%
  • I love to hate him and am not sure...

0 0%

Thread: My Friend aysomc

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Surprised/Amazed

Well shit! My buddy PMed me on another site to tell me he got banned. Hopefully his ban will not be forever...It is the day before Christmas.

So on to details...

Skizo, here is something that he wanted me to make clear to you in regards to the PM he sent you. He does not wish anything truly bad upon you and hopes that you guys can agree to disagree in the future...And as far as the stomach cancer thing goes here is exactly what he wrote to me...

i also sent him a message quoting jaime kennedy from his movie heckler where he said "i hope you get stomach cancer" to a guy who was being a dick... which i guess if he hasnt seen the movie can be taken wrong but i dont think making a joke is worth a perma ban and the reason said spam so i dont know which reason he banned me for. if you do make a thread make sure you mention the PM and stomach cancer shit and how it was a quote from jaime kennedy and a joke, not a real insult.
    fatcat69, I read the thread and you did seem to have a "holier than thow" approach at times...In my opinion you were being a pompous ass. We all know collectors are bad...That was not new info you brought to the table and really, I think you helped keep the bt community a little crappier by giving these "trophy hunters" a heads up that there account might be deleted...You were probably entrusted with privileged info (if what you say is true) and now you have let the cat out of the bag. I wish you would have said nothing and let the crappy users get pruned...

But guess what...I have been a pompous ass here. Disme has been a pompous ass here. We are not alone in being assholes at this site...There are lots of them around. But I also don't mind being called out on it when I am being an ass.

This, I guess, is in a way a plea to let my buddy back. He is not a bad guy and imo does more good for the community than bad. Can he be given another opportunity? Maybe just a ban for "x" amount of days?
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yes, he should be given another chance, you ban him for this at christmas... he is one of that good users around, we should have them as much as possible
    but on other hand, i don't think it is possible to see him coming back, markup is also banned here for "nothing" and the thing he did is that he moved on, he got over it...
    maybe aysomc will do the same thing, but anyway, he will be missed.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    yes, he should be given another chance, you ban him for this at christmas... he is one of that good users around, we should have them as much as possible
    but on other hand, i don't think it is possible to see him coming back, markup is also banned here for "nothing" and the thing he did is that he moved on, he got over it...
    maybe aysomc will do the same thing, but anyway, he will be missed.
    I have nothing to add, well summed up. I voted for him to get unbanned.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Notch's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    yeah, give him another chance, BECAUSE it is Christmas. In that case, he's lucky

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Whats the point of a Poll, its up to skizo at the end of the day, even if this is everyone on the site says yes, its still not up to us.

personally if I got a PM like that, he would have been global banned, but each to their own, everything is a joke these days, especially when they take it to far.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    try pm instead?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Diddymac6499 should be unbanned also

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    why this is not a pm to skizo? too much e-drama.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Toufas View Post
    too much e-drama.
    e-Drama is what keeps things exciting =/

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Ok, this is blatantly breaking Rule 14, and is disrespectful towards all staff on this forum.

Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up for public discussion or questioning and any such discussion or questioning will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message (PM) or create a thread in the Report Section.