Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dear santa...

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i vouch for denede17 !
    please invite him, it would be the best you could do for us all !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    denede17 I PMd you to talk about Iplay invite.
    Last edited by MrBuddyX; 12-29-2008 at 05:01 PM. Reason: spelling

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i vouch for denede17 !
    You are taken seriously,bro!Oh nooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuddyX View Post
    denede17 send me ur email address for iPLAY invite..
    Last edited by Magnum; 12-29-2008 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    denede17 I PMd you to talk about Iplay invite.
    cheers, you just invited a trader who use to make dupe accounts.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    LOL.. r u serious?? I never invited him.. thats why I just changed my post to talk about it...

Cabalo said,
    i vouch for denede17 !
    WTF?? Why would he say he is such a great user if he wasn't?? See thats what I am talking about this community is so WHACKED!~ REP MEANS jack shit here!!!!! and others members OPINIONS mean jack shit here as well.. I told myself I was done doing invites so I dont even know why I continue to try to help PPL out!!!! What do I get in return for it?? PPL just say how bad of a user I am and how I am a trader and how I have an ugly HISTORY and blah blah blah..

When the truth is I never made a single TRADE in my life and since day 1 of being a member here I have done nothing but try to help other member sout anyway I can.. Including spending $$ out of my own pocket monthly to pay for a SB which I just give away for free... And those same ppl that use the SB or want to use it, those r the ppl that say then I am a bad user and TALK SHIT!!! I dont even know why I even bother...
    Last edited by MrBuddyX; 12-29-2008 at 05:35 PM. Reason: spelling

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well, the fact that you invited denede17 can be answered in one small sentence: be active here, as all users know that inviting him is the end for your accounts.
    just ask the guys that invited him to scl, bmtv, etc etc.

now, cross your fingers.

fyi, i never ever ever thought you would even consider him!

sorry if i misled you.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Cabalo's post was ironic...
    I told myself I was done doing invites so I dont even know why I continue to try to help PPL out!!!! What do I get in return for it??
    if you want to get something in return, you're not in the good section.
    I have done nothing but try to help other member sout anyway I can.. Including spending $$ out of my own pocket monthly to pay for a SB which I just give away for free...
    i read some of your latests posts and you didn't stop saying that you spend $$ for members, helped them many times blablabla...were you expecting some aknowledgment or some kind of recognition by giving all these invites/sb axxes for free ?
    if it's not the case, stop always complaining.

basically, if it bothers you, DON'T DO IT.
    Last edited by cinephilia; 12-29-2008 at 06:22 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    The fact that I didnt get invited to FSC.. This DOESN'T UPSET me...

What upsets me is when:

Whenever I help out a bunch of fsc members out with buffering their accounts and then not a single one of them nominate me for an invite to join when the admin does a GA...that upsets me... Whenever some members say that I am a bad user and I have an ugly history after they use my seedbox for free, yea that upsets me.. When i am labeled as a trader bc i made a few posts in the section when i first joined, when the truth is I never made a single TRADE in my life.. Yea that upsets me... Whenever, people dont realize how I have done nothing but try to help out any member here in anyway I can, yea that upsets me...

The fact i dont get any recgonition at all, or have a plaque on the wall, or have a trophy saying I have spent $$, or I have given invites... That don't upset me... I dont want nothing or expect nothing in return for helping other members out.. All I want is just some respect and common courtesy... Not acknowledgement...

I enjoy helping other members out and doing things like free SB GA that I pay $$ for... And even tho I ask myself the ? why do I even bother... The answer is I bother because it makes me feel good about myself to help someone else out...

and as for not being active cabalo, I have been real busy at work lately and just got home last nioght from a family xmas.. I had no CPU for 6 days anyways I didnt know you were being sarcastic, so I am glad that magnum was able to clarify that for me.. I PMed the ppl who wanted invites and I gave the SB to some1 to use.. So I hope you all had a Merry Xmas and I hope you all have a Happy New Year!!! 2009 ALREADY!! Where does the time go???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234