Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: req-fsc

sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I hope that someone out there will be in the christmas spirit and have enough trust in me to invite me to this tracker. I have been in the torrenting world for quite some time now and enjoy socializing in many forums.
    Anybody who is currently a member there will understand that at one point they had to be trusted to get invited in and i can assure you that i will not let anybody down who is able to help me with my request.

I do know that alot of people hope to get on this tracker based on levels but all i want it for is to hang out there and socialize, grab a few torrents in the mean time and generally have a good time.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I see why you have "the lucky one" under your name now
    Last edited by pone44; 12-25-2008 at 06:40 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Sherriff a advice to you ..
    Close the thread to avoid potential flaming .. just open it to bump it ...
    GD luck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    GD luck
    Thank you for the advice but if someone wants to flame that is there decision, i just hope they don't disrespect me because my request is
    genuine.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    All the best i hope someone here will help ya

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    GD luck
    Thank you for the advice but if someone wants to flame that is there decision, i just hope they don't disrespect me because my request is
    genuine.
    Its dsnt pertain to ur request in specific but as you can see that wen someones requests a high level site like this the FST police department usually jumps in with the cavalry and starts the usual digging n stuff which snt good for the person requesting .. Its up to u in the end .. IF u have nothing to hide then there is no problem ..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    I hope that someone out there will be in the christmas spirit and have enough trust in me to invite me to this tracker. I have been in the torrenting world for quite some time now and enjoy socializing in many forums.
    Anybody who is currently a member there will understand that at one point they had to be trusted to get invited in and i can assure you that i will not let anybody down who is able to help me with my request.

I do know that alot of people hope to get on this tracker based on levels but all i want it for is to hang out there and socialize, grab a few torrents in the mean time and generally have a good time.
    i wish you good luck bro ,you are a good user & you deserve this invite

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    sheriff 01 is one of the few ppl who came here to give more than to give. He is a good user on many trackers and he deserves our respect.
    Good luck mate, I hope Father Christmas will fill your request soon

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    if only sheriff had followed my advice a couple of months ago, about the giveaways...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    anyone who closes a request thread due to fear of flaming should be disqualified instantly.

hope you don't do anything like that.

they didn't built Rome in one day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast