Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ptn application

rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i would like to become a part of this community so here is my app.

1. How old are you and where are you from?

27 yrs old. im from the states.

2. Why do you want to join this tracker?

im a huge movie buff. i like movies of all types. i also love the idea of an "ost" section. ive been having some difficulty finding a tracker that has its own section for that.

3. How active will you be if you get accepted?

i wouldnt say i would d/l everything there is. or have something downloading 24/7. it would depend on how ofetn i found something that interested me. however id say im a pretty active torrenter. not a huge forum person either. but when i find something that interests me or have something intellegent/worth while to say then i do post.

4. Provide 4 profile links

while i prefer not to give direct links on an open forum. i can provide these through pm. however i will provide some screenshots.

5. How long do you keep your files seeding?

normally i leave them seeding until they are either dead or i need the disk space. as of right now i have some torrents that have been seeding in exesse of 3000hrs.

6. What is your experience level with torrents?

on a scale of 1-10 id say about a 7. ive been torrenting for about 3 yrs now. so not as long as some ppl. but still a decent amount of time. i know how to seed properly. maintain a good ratio. create torrents. rehash/reseed.

7. What do you think you can offer PtN?
    i can offer to be a fairly active member. a member who always seeds what he takes and then some. im also very knowledgeable in linux as well as video encoding & conversion. so i can offer help to other members in those areas.

8. Have you ever traded before? If so when was the last time you traded after retiring?

have i ever made a trade? no. have i tried? i would have to say yes. it has been some time tho. i cant remember the exact date but would say its been over a yr ago. so in some ppl's eyes that may not make me reformed. if this happens to disquailify me then that is the case. we all make choices and then have to deal with the consequences. if im disquailified due to that choice i have one person and one person only 2 blame...myself.

9. What are your views on trading (accounts and/or invites)?

now i havent always felt this way. but some time ago after a long talk with a certain person. i saw the error of my ways. my current take on the subject is that its wrong. its very disrespectful not only to the tracker but also to the person who invited you. it also could possibly bring a security breach. you nvr kno you could be trading with someone who is out to bring the tracker down (member of riaa/mpaa...or one of there slaves).

i realize i have some things that could be seen as bad marks (past ATTEMPTED trades) but hopefully that could be put aside. if not then that is my own fault. i wanna take this time tho to thank those who look over my app and to say thankx for the consideration.

hope everyone has a good x-mas

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    good luck
    Sorry

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    saadiqking's Avatar RupFashuScenei BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    GoodLuck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    good luck dude

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    moksen's Avatar My Engish is bad :( BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Merry Xmas bro
    send me mail

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by moksen View Post
    Merry Xmas bro
    send me mail
    merry x-mas to u as well bro. pm sent. thank you very much

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Congrats This is the way to ask an invite ^^ .

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Elpigle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    A Nice and thinked form

Greetings

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I've got torrents I've been seeding for a couple of month now.
    And I have a shit connection, but I have good ratio"s on a few tracker's.
    So good luck with your request, hope you had a good christmas and have a Happy New Year.
    Last edited by forcus; 12-26-2008 at 03:46 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    So good luck with your request...Happy New Year.
    I guess he had luck, he got an invite thought..why don`t you read the ones who posted upper ? [spam]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast