Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for older 360 games.

where can i get some older xbox 360 games (viva pinata/skate/halo3/dead or alive 4/bioshock/orange box) as it's very hard to find older games on torrents and I don't have access to newgroups/usenet. Also now that black cats is down idk wtf to do. Please help.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    For torrents I'd say Xbox-Sky tracker is the best, not sure if registration is open. You should just pay for usenet access, especially if your downloading 360 games. You could spend days downloading a game via torrents while it take only a few hours on usenet. You could dl all the games you just listed overnight on usenet.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by theDRV View Post
    For torrents I'd say Xbox-Sky tracker is the best, not sure if registration is open. You should just pay for usenet access, especially if your downloading 360 games. You could spend days downloading a game via torrents while it take only a few hours on usenet. You could dl all the games you just listed overnight on usenet.
    Usenet is indeed a great place to find Xbox 360 games but, it will probably be easier to find older games on trackers rather than on Usenet due to retention, as older games have probably not been uploaded recently and are likely no longer available. There is a better chance that you can find one person seeding an older game.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    The best bet for older Xbox 360 games with better than decent speed is definitely BCG (Blackcats games).
    I was a member but sadly got deleted for not using it a couple of months and I can say every 360 game I searched for, I found (and even if you can't find it, you can always request it if you are a good member).
    Also sadly, BCG is invite only but if you can find a good person that will invite you, you are in luck.
    Over and out.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    or you could invest in a rapidshare account, then make a login @ warez-bb. you can find everything u want there.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    You can also request games on usenet via http://www.abgx.net/

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    mtfun has some of them
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i hate Xbox SKy such a lame tracker..if staff care about users and speed that place would be greater than BlackCats..
    i uploaded over 80 GB there and staff deleted my account for posting comment about game.. awww im mad again F.cking Xbox SKY Staff !'!!
    Last edited by kevinsert; 01-06-2009 at 01:09 PM.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    james223's Avatar t0rrents BT Rep: +1
    Torrent Leech is alright too.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Also nTorrents just started xbox360 section which will grow over time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast