Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: tough times for romanian bittorrent users

GuitarLegend's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Last thing: Never trust only what you see on tv. It's all lies!!!
    true...whenever i open the tv and watch the news i always hear"a romanian killed a italian girl..."/"a group of romanians have tricked persons over the internet..."
    Just seeding

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    elektROnik's Avatar retired BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Sick

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    So your not racist ? yet you call another race by a racial slur ? ' pikey ' is as bad as another slur beginning with n ! hating them isn't fair, but calling them racist names is fair ? Your own country is named for the Romani (Gypsy) people.
    Just love those moments when ppl try to act smart but they have no fwcking clue what they're talking about.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    wow...we all gathered here in this thread..i had no ideea there were so many of us in fts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post
    Because we're tired of dealing with all the bad users from Romania. We give away few invites in a thread (that was literally overran by Romanian users) and the next moment there are giveaways all over the place. Then they even have to balls to call us names after we ban them for breaking our rules.
    I am a member on some exceptional trackers includes SCT,of course and i'm proud of that and i do not want to lose my account for some idiots.
    Not all romanians are guilty,Kavselj,therefore,i ask you to make a precise selection those who will recive disable or BAN.You're mature to understand that,i'm convinced!Thanks for reading this,man.

Last edited by Magnum; 12-28-2008 at 04:56 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    awesome avatar magnum
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Polar Bear I invite you to Romania and I will show you wonderfull things, and you will sourly change your opinion about our country.
    could you link me to the part of this thread where i give my opinion about your country?

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Polar Bear I invite you to Romania and I will show you wonderfull things, and you will sourly change your opinion about our country.
    could you link me to the part of this thread where i give my opinion about your country?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tou...62/postcount36

Come on mate... I thought you are better than that! :|
    Hm... edit your last post and I will edit mine...
    You are a respectable user but this time you went too far

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    what do ppl mistake us with Gypsy's ? they are RRO ppl not RO
    Gypsy's are also in bulgaria and other countries ...
    so lame of you

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Not all romanians are guilty,Kavselj,therefore,i ask you to make a precise selection those who will recive disable or BAN.
    you'll have to prove that you're not tzigani if you don't want to get banned
    Last edited by cinephilia; 12-28-2008 at 05:35 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tou...62/postcount36

Come on mate... I thought you are better than that! :|
    Hm... edit your last post and I will edit mine...
    You are a respectable user but this time you went too far
    i still don't know where i gave my opinion?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast