Thread: Windows Vista Business 64-bit download?

Hi everyone!

Quick question. Does anyone know where I find a copy of Windows vista business 64-bit? I bought a key from a private seller, but unfortunatly I'm having a really hard time finding a download or an iso of windows vista business 64bit. I don't want to download any cracked versions or anything like that because I dont need it; already having a key and all.

Thanks in advance.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    bentomans's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    you can found it at general trackers like demonoid , TL ...

it's not hard try to find it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Hehe, thanks for mentioning demonoid. I had been of torrents for so long that I had forgotten to check them. Good news and bad news on that front. I have found exactly what I need, a clean rip of the business dvd for 64-bit.

Here

However, I can't download it because Im not registered and registration is closed. This is probably the wrong place but, would you or anyone else have an invite pass they could toss to me?

Thanks.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Go to H33T and look there , no need to join . RSS or torrent links .

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Thanks peat moss! Never heard of H33T, seems pretty good. I found an untouched vista business 64bit rip, so Im downloading now. Pretty low seeds, but I don't care really as long as it finishes and works.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    bentomans's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by uimatrix View Post
    Hehe, thanks for mentioning demonoid. I had been of torrents for so long that I had forgotten to check them. Good news and bad news on that front. I have found exactly what I need, a clean rip of the business dvd for 64-bit.

Here

However, I can't download it because Im not registered and registration is closed. This is probably the wrong place but, would you or anyone else have an invite pass they could toss to me?

Thanks.
    if you need demonoid invite , pm me

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    yeah, i have a demonoid invite available as well..

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by uimatrix View Post
    Thanks peat moss! Never heard of H33T, seems pretty good. I found an untouched vista business 64bit rip, so Im downloading now. Pretty low seeds, but I don't care really as long as it finishes and works.

Some may take days but they do finish , best site for software like Black XP etc .