Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Forum Battle Field

Poster
    [B]Since the first day I signed up for this forum, any user that asks a question which they don't know the answer to but that someone else thinks is stupid that user gets degraded and put down.

The same is also true when a person posts about a topic that has already been discussed in the past. Well if over 3.5 million users that use k-lite i'm sure a number in the tens of thousands(probably way more than thes) would equal the number of posts in the seven figure range.

Who the hall has time to read all those post before posting a topic? Nobody deserves to get put down for no reason other than asking a question in which they don't know the answer too.

Judging by some of your photos and the number of posts that some of these (know it all's) have, they could probably use some assistance in real life themselves even though they might have the cyber world in perspective.

I say why doesn't the forum create a category for these irrate users can just go into to talk shat and box it out with the keyboard? In most instances, they moderators complain about the initial post being spam, but after their replies the topic ihas nothing to do with the initial one and is actually spam itself.

I propose making this post a place where people can go to piss each other off.

That is what your doing to each other anyways weather you agree w/ me or not..

To get things started for all you 1000+ posters(lifers lol), I went ahead and purposely misspelled a few words in this post just to give you some fuel for take off!!! lol again

Here's some more.....I love it when I'm right.

Ding, Ding

2. Lounge   -   #2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    this has been posted before
    oh, your spelling is a little dodgy too, might want to brush up there...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster

5. Lounge   -   #5
    and fix your tags too
    if you open a tag, you have to close it...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    How many times are you going to post this? This is extreme NOOBishness.

Keep posting these kinds of things and you&#39;ll be a permaNOOB.

Off to the lounge with you now >>>>>>>>>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    noob rhymes with boob

8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Bash The Noob.

This man nutshelled your argument far more eloquently.

*edit* And it&#39;s no fun beating on masochists.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by balamm@11 September 2003 - 00:29
    How many times are you going to post this? This is extreme NOOBishness.

Keep posting these kinds of things and you&#39;ll be a permaNOOB.

Off to the lounge with you now >>>>>>>>>
    Hey thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. What do you think about the battlefield? Good or bad. Spam apart though. Did you name your dog spam? Sorry, just fustrated that spam is your main topic here in the Kazaa forum.......................think about that.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Forum Star
    Hey thanks for taking blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    ....... .......

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast