Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweden's Lindh Dies After Stabbing

internet.news
    I heard Sweden is a very opened country - probably like London - do not kow cause I've never been there: but if it is so, people should stay opened to understand each other better - also if it hard to understand and it is indeed:
    this criminal also just a human.

Means if something would happend to me, someone pointing a gun on me: my feelings would be sadness, desperate helpless, angry in some ways - but I this will never stop me from sharing my thoughts openly to understand each other better.
    probably I would have these feelings.

Objectively I would think - that is the more I try to think, although in some situations there are many feelings - this extraordingary/crazy guy is also hjust a human - but it sad what he do :( really...

We have to remain opened to prevent some violence!

thanks anyway, david.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Tjena nån som vill bjuda på en bira?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    to mourn or something dont think im a psycho

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    They think they have the killer now.

Multiple convictions for violent crimes and ties to right-extremists. Whether that means that EBP is right I can't say.

Edit: oh yeah, I think his father turned him in.

@spyware: , kul kompis! kanske skulle jobba på din timing?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    hmmm.. but if you put this whole thing in retrospect:.. imagine if in america all our politicians didnt have body guards etc. .imagine how many ppl would get killed. but in sweden the only two i can thnk of are the prime minister in the 80&#39;s and this. nonetheless its quite sad. now it looks like the guy was just some nutcase, which makes it even sadder.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12