Thread: One question..

Aerozin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I just came back from new zealand, where i lived for 6 months, and during theses months i didnt used any of my accounts on any tracker, now im trying to login but almost all trackers i've lost my acc , due to inactivit , theres anyway to recover them?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    probably NO...
    Did you inform staff about this or write a little description on your profile about your situation? or if you would need trackers again why you didnt give its one of your trusted friend or just login for break inactivity?
    lastly if you removed for inactivity there is no option to get it again, but if your account just banned or disabled and still at there go to irc channel and explain ...
    Last edited by RedRansom; 12-28-2008 at 07:24 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sacebac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    All you can do is go to irc and talk to staff....
    I am not very good in english, but i will try it

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    no, he has good chances to recover most of them as long as he explains courteously the reason why he didn't use his accounts (at irc support chan of course).
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    I don't know about that.....If you are only disabled, then yes, they can restore your account. But if the account has been deleted (which may be the case with a lot of the trackers after 6 months) Then it cannot be re-activated. The good news is that at most of the trackers, If your account has been deleted you should be able to get re-invited with out any problems from being a previous member.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    If this is the case then Search the Fst forum for Irc help links to the sites you lost. Go to irc and try to recover your accounts or at least explain what happened.
    Should park your accounts next time or tell staff you are going on vacation, log in from wherever you are (maybe once a week) if you have internet access.
    You might have to start over with some accounts-sites if deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerozin View Post
    I just came back from new zealand, where i lived for 6 months, and during theses months i didnt used any of my accounts on any tracker, now im trying to login but almost all trackers i've lost my acc , due to inactivit , theres anyway to recover them?
    Last edited by pone44; 12-28-2008 at 08:52 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerozin
    I just came back from new zealand, where i lived for 6 months
    so did you like our little country ? even with it's sad broadband speeds

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    You have good chance to recover them if you give the staff at irc the right reason and you must tell the truth.
    Good luck with that dude.....you need luck with that