BANNED BT Rep: +2

-
    for feeling that they have less money, fuck da system, cyber riots

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutavv View Post
    for feeling that they have less money, fuck da system, cyber riots
    actually, system fuck you more than you fuck it
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    everything is free and you can get it fast and at high qualitty and with good speeds

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    - torrenting isn't worldwide illegal though. Many countries actually allow torrenting - at least torrenting of foreign stuff...and there are bunch who come from one of those fs friendly countries.

- i have heard people say "isn't that [torrent] illegal?" buncha time irl, but never heard anyone say "torrenting is unethical". It would be awkward if one did anyway.

- funny stuff i never encountered a single person who said torrenting is stealing money from companies. There were a few who said artists deserve money though.
    Judging from the flag on your profile, I would assume you are from Germany? Where I live (the USA), if you try to talk to someone about file-sharing, they plug they're ears and say "I don't want to know." It reminds of the novel 1984 in the sense that people are afraid to even talk or think about file-sharing in fear of the "thought police." Now, granted, there are people that don't give a damn, and there are others that openly admit to file-sharing, but the majority of population see it as an "underground" activity at the same level as hacking or money-laundering.
    - You assume that i live in Germany.

- You assume that i don't live in States.

- You assume (at least it sounds that way) that i have never talked to someone else aboot fs.

- You assume that most see filesharing as unethical.

- You assume that most view file-sharing as hacking or money laundering.

- You assume that people are "to even talk or think about fs in fear of the "thought police."

=> You assume too much.

...and the poll is pretty predictable
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-29-2008 at 06:31 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i assume that you're a squirrel but i'm pretty sure you need some nutz!
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

- You assume (at least it sounds that way) that i have never talked to someone else aboot fs.

- You assume that people are "to even talk or think about fs in fear of the "thought police."

=> You assume too much.

And you are assuming that I am assuming! The only assumption I made is that you live in Germany. The rest are observations of what I have heard when talking with people in the eastern half of the USA. I didn't pull that out of my ass, as that is the general impression I get when I talk to people about file-sharing here. Those are NOT assumptions by any stretch of the imagination, rather first hand accounts of what I see daily.

And I stand by my point that the general public does see file-sharing as unethical or suspicious behavior. It may be seen differently in more progressive social environments(colleges, universities, etc.), but the general public sees it as a crime to share files on the internet (thus, it has been labeled unethical). If you live in the United States, you need to seriously wake up. File-sharing is indeed a crime here, punishable by hefty fines and jail time, and it is treated as such by the public.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    and i assume that both of you like big fat juicy cocks in ur mouths...

< like that one
    Last edited by interwebz; 12-29-2008 at 07:22 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i dont use torrents, they use me

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    FLEA's Avatar Extreme Gamers Team BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    because free pronz?

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post

=> You assume too much.

And you are assuming that I am assuming! The only assumption I made is that you live in Germany. The rest are observations...
    "Try having a discussion about file-sharing with somebody"

I would say you were ASSUMING that i never had such convo with anyone, at least it sounds that way.

If you live in the United States, you need to seriously wake up. File-sharing is indeed a crime here, punishable by hefty fines and jail time, and it is treated as such by the public.
    I would say you were assuming again. You make it sound like i don't know anything aboot filesharing in States.

"To take a stand sgainst 'injustices' like DRM"

can't help but are you a politician or something? lol don't answer that one xD
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-29-2008 at 08:13 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast