Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: former traders

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by iEATlilKIDS View Post
    a good metaphor for this complex question would be : a gypsy is a gypsy is a gypsy

What's up with you and gypsies?? You keep posting about them in every thread. Did one of them leave your fiance pregnant or something??

And your metaphor doesn't have nothing to do with the thread. Try being funny somewhere else.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by iEATlilKIDS View Post
    a good metaphor for this complex question would be : a gypsy is a gypsy is a gypsy

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    a former trader is still someone who will never get anything given away here, unless the op is a complete retard.

besides, trading at this forum is a complete risk, as there are many hunters here, acknowledged by the trackers that will even get invites to trade with you what you want, just to get your IP and issue you a general ban. (it does exist, staff communicate a lot more than you could remotely imagine). There are plenty of documented bans of such kind around this forum.
    it only needs to happen once, and then you're fucked.

besides with your arrogant attitude, you will be a priority target, as you will soon learn.

for what i've seen here, there's only a guy that i see is taking a lot of caution on his trades, though i still consider him a retard. that guy that doesn't like romanians.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-29-2008 at 08:52 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy3B View Post
    what do u think about former traders? please be correct i know that most all of u are thinking that all traders are morrors and bitches, but it is our opinion. and everyone can has his own opinion. i hope that u living in democraty country so different people can have different points of view for the same thing

but im not talking about traders, i want to know what do u think about former traders as topic title says. i received many pms from the people witch names is not nessary to name here, but they put in their signature or custom title 'former trader' or 'learn from my past - non trader' or summat. so what is the point to contact me for example and ask what do i offer? yes, i can tell u that but it doesnot make u more happy. u can trust me or not who cares.

some of u prolly will say that they want to catch me and then report. so the result for me will permament ban. if u think so then good luck to u, i wont be big fish here if i say that i wasnt banned on any tracker from the start of my trading 'carier'. exept demonoid, but there i was banned for using cheat software lol. it sounds lame but i was needing that at those time

so again, what do u think about former traders? only of em, please dont be stupid and discuss all from the start about trading and how is that bad. for me its fun only
    after a few unsuccessful trade attempts you'll see what people think about traders and cheaters.
    see you in your next request for the trackers you didn't get by trading.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    CaptanAmerica i assure u that using such vulgar and offensive internet pics will not be tolerated by me. u may get, back on topic now that i have straightened up that rif ruf regarding albo i will choose to ignore u sir
    I m currently collecting ears for my new ear necklace.
    donations are most welcome, send me a message at [email protected]

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ..... BT Rep: +2

Question Mark

Myself, never participated in trading but some members-noobs know no better, do not read the sites rules and go straight to the download page and thinking they can just trade their sites away if they think something is better.I have nothing against those who choose to stop trading. I would not trust giving a invite to a trader who now is against trading. Plus all the annoying Pm's-request's sent out or posted begging for invites, After they stopped trading because the sites they had disabled their accounts for trading or cheating???
    Last edited by pone44; 12-30-2008 at 12:42 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11

i ddnt see that hes now non trader. as i understood he want to know what do u think about members here witch are display by their sigs or titles that they are not traders here but anyway pm him for his offers? if im not right cct me plz

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    My suggestion to any member here is to do whatever feels right to you because no matter what path you choose to go down, someone will always be there to knock you down. There is absolutely nothing here that you can do without being scrutinized. You can do GA's but then be judged for being btrep whore, you can do requests but be judged for past mistakes, you can do friendly posts but be struck down because some member is in a bad mood, you can even offer helpful threads but then be judged because they think you may want something.
    Bottom line here is that no matter what you do here, your f*cked either way.
    I have not let this bring me down though, as a matter of fact it has made me
    stronger.
    Last edited by sheriff 01; 12-29-2008 at 11:14 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy3B View Post

so wasnt banned on any tracker from the start of my trading 'carier'. exept demonoid, but there i was banned for using cheat software lol. it sounds lame but i was needing that at those time
    what kind of idiot needs to cheat on demonoid. 1. ratio means nothing there 2. its probably one of the easiest places to keep a good ratio.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    @Sheriff...if this place bothers you that bad then why bother?
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast