Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: former traders

sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    @Sheriff...if this place bothers you that bad then why bother?
    Because as i have said it has made me stronger and i like a challenge.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by iEATlilKIDS View Post
    CaptanAmerica i assure u that using such vulgar and offensive internet pics will not be tolerated by me. u may get, back on topic now that i have straightened up that rif ruf regarding albo i will choose to ignore u sir
    right... bad move in my part choosing "fiance". By the way you are acting I doubt you have a fiance. you're probably just another 40 year old looser eating chips in your mom's couch while watching Heroes. While you do that do me a favor and think of some better jokes.. and maybe another group of people to make fun off since the gypsy subject is getting old.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    My suggestion to any member here is to do whatever feels right to you because no matter what path you choose to go down, someone will always be there to knock you down. There is absolutely nothing here that you can do without being scrutinized. You can do GA's but then be judged for being btrep whore, you can do requests but be judged for past mistakes, you can do friendly posts but be struck down because some member is in a bad mood, you can even offer helpful threads but then be judged because they think you may want something.
    Bottom line here is that no matter what you do here, your f*cked either way.
    I have not let this bring me down though, as a matter of fact it has made me
    stronger.
    Oh stronger, that's cute. But still you are a bit retarded, you say you can behave here the way you want because that doesn't matter you will always end up fucked but still I can see more than 500 posts done by you here, why does that sounds strange for me?

The only conclusion I can get from your post is that you like to be fucked

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Hot View Post
    My suggestion to any member here is to do whatever feels right to you because no matter what path you choose to go down, someone will always be there to knock you down. There is absolutely nothing here that you can do without being scrutinized. You can do GA's but then be judged for being btrep whore, you can do requests but be judged for past mistakes, you can do friendly posts but be struck down because some member is in a bad mood, you can even offer helpful threads but then be judged because they think you may want something.
    stronger.
    Oh stronger, that's cute. But still you are a bit retarded, you say you can behave here the way you want because that doesn't matter you will always end up fucked but still I can see more than 500 posts done by you here, why does that sounds strange for me?

The only reason why that may seem strange to you is that you need to take your head out of your ass and see things for what they are. We are all here to socialize whether it be good or bad.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1

The only reason why that may seem strange to you is that you need to take your head out of your ass and see things for what they are. We are all here to socialize whether it be good or bad.
    Are you really that desperate for some friendship that you can even accept FST when you don't like it? Again, sounds weird.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    stronger.

excelent

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Even though there are many negative things here at FST, the positives outweigh the negatives and for the most part i do enjoy my stay here.

takems, your time will come!
    Last edited by sheriff 01; 12-30-2008 at 05:56 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Even though there are many negative things here at FST, the positives outweigh the negatives and for the most part i do enjoy my stay here.

takems, your time will come!
    what i do ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Der0 View Post
    There is no such thing as a "former" trader in my oppinion..That`s like u liked chiken and from today u eat only pork but everytime u drive by McDonalds your mouth starts dripping...
    This analogy is utter pish. I traded at one time long ago, someone gave me a heads up and then I saw that trackers weren't cards to be traded and never did it again. True Story

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der0 View Post
    There is no such thing as a "former" trader in my oppinion..That`s like u liked chiken and from today u eat only pork but everytime u drive by McDonalds your mouth starts dripping...
    This analogy is utter pish. I traded at one time long ago, someone gave me a heads up and then I saw that trackers weren't cards to be traded and never did it again. True Story
    same here happend once can check me history and after that I realised it's no use

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast