Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharing Some New Year Love

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hello mate!
    I got the feeling I know what this is about. I know that S*T and F*N are way under this tracker which is a living legend... I heard my mates talking on private irc channels about it. I ve just probably ruined my chances(if I had any) of being invited by posting that
    I will try to make a request, I am sure that there are many other ppl who deserves this much more than me, but I just don't want to feel sorry for not even trying...

My torrent history started bout 3 years ago when I had to download Gothic 1 from mininova... I was fuming, I still remember myself posting all sorts of stupid questions and didn't get any answer. It took me weeks to understand what to use to open that small file(torrent) and a couple weeks more for the file to finish downloading. I learned everything step by step and it was very hard when I ve started because (as you can easily see) English isn't my 1st language. Don't ever try to use online translators for words like "leechers", "Peers", "Seeders", "Torrent", even "tracker" :| I ve probably read half of mininova's forums back then but after that I was ready to start my travel thru the trackers world. Then I ve read somewhere about private trackers, joined a few open ones, lost them fast because of the ratio-sistem(I ve always had bad upload speeds). About one and a half years ago(maybe two???) I ve joined fun-file and someone gave me some points in IRC and i was able to download as much as I wanted. Love was in the air until my ratio went red and someone recommended me a nice program that will help my ratio turn green again. It did but I ve also lost my acc. Since then I am learning-evolving and even started to teach others what I know about p2p world and spirit. I wont bet my money on it but I think I ve even made a couple of my mates quit trading and showed them the right way
    Why am I requesting that tracker? cause I put a lot of heart into my trackers and I want to share my p2p knowledge with the best users out there...
    I ve rejected S*T and B**M*T* invites because my internet speed isn't gr8 and I ve change my mind regarding F*N, I kno it's gr8 but I ve been trying to get in for more than an year now... it's time for me to move on. I am also not interested in all the *** trackers, I just cant be bovered with them, level and stars means nothing to me

Okay It might been boring reading al that for most of you but it feels good when you confess , it really helped

PS: I understand if anyone wants me to edit the first part on my post

Cheers
    Last edited by ovisan; 12-31-2008 at 06:40 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    When I read the first post In this thread, I was thinking of Charlie's Angels?
    It's sort of the way It starts, well at least the old series did.
    But this Is a great thread m8, Congratz
    Last edited by forcus; 12-31-2008 at 02:17 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hola mamacita

First: Trust this guy, he is one of a kind.

If I may I´d like to vouch for flashback3r, if I had an invite for "the arrow" it would be for him.

Thanks for everything my friend, I owe you a lot.

Feliz Año Nuevo!!

Un abrazo.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    @ Ovisan

I have no idea what tracker you are asking for. You claim to think you know what I'm on about here, but if you don't ask for it, how am I to know we're on the same page?

Que honda Nemrod? Recibiste mi mensaje? Me hace falta charlar contigo.

And don't worry NSK, I'll get to it soon enough.
    Last edited by mamacita; 12-31-2008 at 01:57 AM.
    Kindness goes a long way!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Hola mamacita

First: Trust this guy, he is one of a kind.

If I may I´d like to vouch for flashback3r, if I had an invite for "the arrow" it would be for him.

Thanks for everything my friend, I owe you a lot.

Feliz Año Nuevo!!

Un abrazo.
    +1 i've been waiting for an FTN inv to give him but it hasn't come yet. I've hooked him up with one inv and he's been a good user since the time he's been invited to there. Dno how ur gonna find an inv for him but if u could; would be much appreciated by me.

btw how ya doin nemrod =)
    Last edited by whip22; 12-31-2008 at 01:57 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    @ Ovisan

I have no idea what tracker you are asking for. You claim to think you know what I'm on about here, but if you don't ask for it, how am I to know we're on the same page?

Que honda Nemrod? Recibiste mi mensaje? Me hace falta charlar contigo.

And don't worry NSK, I'll get to it soon enough.
    he doesn't want to say it's name in public (and he is doing it correctly), but i think we all know what it is, and imo he is a good addition, if i'm allowed to express my opinion.

he is probably talking about that place where the advent calendar offered us lots of tokens !
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-31-2008 at 03:01 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Hello mate!
    I got the feeling I know what this is about. I know that S*T and F*N are way under this tracker which is a living legend... I heard my mates talking on private irc channels about it. I ve just probably ruined my chances(if I had any) of being invited by posting that
    I will try to make a request, I am sure that there are many other ppl who deserves this much more than me, but I just don't want to feel sorry for not even trying...

My torrent history started bout 3 years ago when I had to download Gothic 1 from mininova... I was fuming, I still remember myself posting all sorts of stupid questions and didn't get any answer. It took me weeks to understand what to use to open that small file(torrent) and a couple weeks more for the file to finish downloading. I learned everything step by step and it was very hard when I ve started because (as you can easily see) English isn't my 1st language. Don't ever try to use online translators for wards like "leechers", "Peers", "Seeders", "Torrent", even "tracker" :| I ve probably read half of mininova's forums back then but after that I was ready to start my travel thru the trackers world. Then I ve read somewhere about private trackers, joined a few open ones, lost them fast because of the ratio-sistem(I ve always had bad upload speeds). About one and a half years ago(maybe two???) I ve joined fun-file and someone gave me some points in IRC and i was able to download as much as I wanted. Love was in the air until my ratio went red and someone recommended me a nice program that will help my ratio turn green again. It did but I ve also lost my acc. Since then I am learning-evolving and even started to teach others what I know about p2p world and spirit. I wont bet my money on it but I think I ve even made a couple of my mates quit trading and showed them the right way
    Why am I requesting that tracker? cause I put a lot of heart into my trackers and I want to share my p2p knowledge with the best users out there...
    I ve rejected S*T and B**M*T* invites because my internet speed isn't gr8 and I ve change my mind regarding F*N, I kno it's gr8 but I ve been trying to get in for more than an year now... it's time for me to move on. I am also not interested in all the *** trackers, I just cant be bovered with them, level and stars means nothing to me

Okay It might been boring reading al that for most of you but it feels good when you confess , it really helped

PS: I understand if anyone wants me to edit the first part on my post

Cheers
    why wouldn't u want F*N? it's no ratio. perfect for shitty upload speeds. wut changed ur mind?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Very nice giveaway, and I agree with your signature, kindness does go a long way. P.S. de donde eres? No me imagine que habia mucho latinos en esta comunidad.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well if Cabalo says so... Ovisan, we'll talk soon enough.
    Kindness goes a long way!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Can you get me a .45 Calibur for new years?? I will pm you my userdetails

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast