Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharing Some New Year Love

killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    Well if Cabalo says so... Ovisan, we'll talk soon enough.

what my story kicked ass.. erroneous ..erroneous!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    @ Albo - I appreciate the candor, but seriously dude, do you need to hijack my thread? We've had dealings in the past and I can't say you were the straightest of people out there.

And dude, Killercam..just hold your horses I think we are talking about two different trackers
    Last edited by mamacita; 12-31-2008 at 05:22 AM.
    Kindness goes a long way!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    you played with my heart..expect no REP!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Rep is for wannabe power users. Beware, I might raid your club and out dance you -.-

If only you guys knew what I was trying to give out.
    Last edited by mamacita; 12-31-2008 at 06:07 AM.
    Kindness goes a long way!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Good for you Ovisan. You seem to be very honest and sincere, just keep up with that attitude and you may get whatever mamacita is offering.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    thanks and happy new year to you also.
    Last edited by yevgeny; 01-02-2009 at 07:17 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I vouch for ^^him. He seems to have an idea on how to write a good story.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    saadiqking's Avatar RupFashuScenei BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Hello mate!
    I got the feeling I know what this is about. I know that S*T and F*N are way under this tracker which is a living legend... I heard my mates talking on private irc channels about it. I ve just probably ruined my chances(if I had any) of being invited by posting that
    I will try to make a request, I am sure that there are many other ppl who deserves this much more than me, but I just don't want to feel sorry for not even trying...

My torrent history started bout 3 years ago when I had to download Gothic 1 from mininova... I was fuming, I still remember myself posting all sorts of stupid questions and didn't get any answer. It took me weeks to understand what to use to open that small file(torrent) and a couple weeks more for the file to finish downloading. I learned everything step by step and it was very hard when I ve started because (as you can easily see) English isn't my 1st language. Don't ever try to use online translators for words like "leechers", "Peers", "Seeders", "Torrent", even "tracker" :| I ve probably read half of mininova's forums back then but after that I was ready to start my travel thru the trackers world. Then I ve read somewhere about private trackers, joined a few open ones, lost them fast because of the ratio-sistem(I ve always had bad upload speeds). About one and a half years ago(maybe two???) I ve joined fun-file and someone gave me some points in IRC and i was able to download as much as I wanted. Love was in the air until my ratio went red and someone recommended me a nice program that will help my ratio turn green again. It did but I ve also lost my acc. Since then I am learning-evolving and even started to teach others what I know about p2p world and spirit. I wont bet my money on it but I think I ve even made a couple of my mates quit trading and showed them the right way
    Why am I requesting that tracker? cause I put a lot of heart into my trackers and I want to share my p2p knowledge with the best users out there...
    I ve rejected S*T and B**M*T* invites because my internet speed isn't gr8 and I ve change my mind regarding F*N, I kno it's gr8 but I ve been trying to get in for more than an year now... it's time for me to move on. I am also not interested in all the *** trackers, I just cant be bovered with them, level and stars means nothing to me

Okay It might been boring reading al that for most of you but it feels good when you confess , it really helped

PS: I understand if anyone wants me to edit the first part on my post

Cheers

Yes you are a good member of FST .... + 1 vote

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    nsk's Avatar Sharer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    mamacita = legend. Thanks ever so much mate.

Happy new year.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I know it's the place to ask for top invites but anyway,
    Here's my e-world story: My major line of interest was -and still is- movies and i wanted to be as free as possible to be able to get my hands on everything i want, so I started downloading about 4-5 years ago. At first it was rapidshare and warez communities, blogspots etc.. i wasn't hangin anywhere special, just wandering and pickin what i wanted from movies and music which was offered.then for a sidecick i found edunkey and although the speed was shitty,i was more than happy. Gradually i read more and more about something called "torrent". At first i really didn't care, but when by accident read an article on a blog, on which the guy had explained it in the simplest way possible, i said to myself: wait a minute dummy, how stupid can you be not to make this work?
    When i first stepped into the public trackers world i thought shit this definitely is heaven. As i was a google maniac for a long time i was on all of them.it was perfect.But then shit hit the fan and demonoid was gone... i was like a lost child. When i was trying to find out the whys and whats, came to places like torrentfreak where some people not even weren't sad but happy. they talked of this takin the heat off the torrent society and "private trackers" ruling the game.This was when i took refuge to cinematik and cinemaobscura. there i heard of KG.But getting invites wasn't easy a search lead me to Here, and i found out about the people who gave away invites just out of good will.I couldn't believe it and i must confess till then i was a bastard leech and didn't give a f*ck about sharing. But when i asked and there was my KG invite, that was my turning point.
    Nowadays I'm far away from those leeching times,and happy to be a member of a few private trackers, I just want to try SWEDVDR if possible.
    Thanks and happy new year everyone!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast