Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Sharing Some New Year Love

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    @masterP: the tracker you talk about, what really needs atm is leechers.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-02-2009 at 12:06 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #82
    I think he offer PEG
    Last edited by maddoxro; 01-02-2009 at 08:23 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #83
    conopida's Avatar PopeyeTheSailorMan BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    peg/as again...
    sorry for spam :/
    Last edited by conopida; 01-02-2009 at 10:49 AM.
    Never too late to stand your ground
    revolution begins
    In you – in me – Revolution!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #84
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Who cares about what trackers you have, if you want something? As long as you're not a collector or trader is that wrong?

Every tracker brings something different to the table, if you have TL or ScT that doesn't mean you shouldn't want/have FTN. FTN is in a completely different ballpark.

Please tell me another good no-ratio has-more-posts-in-forums-than-torrents tracker, I will be happy to request that.
    I have nothing against you nor any other FTN requester but i can only agree with what Cabalo was saying.
    Unfortunately, it really seems that most of those "sincere" FTN requests/applications are only a way to try legitimating expectations.
    Like you said earlier, FTN is your dream and i believe you but i'm pretty sure you don't even know why. Is it because of the community, ratioless or any other excuse ?
    No of course. I simply think that after reading and hearing so many requests/posts/myths about FTN, it started to go to your head and since you're a newcomer into private torrenting (and probably inexperienced), you couldn't have resisted to the trend.

Keep in mind that a dream can't be rational nor rationnalized into some short explanations and justifications (always the same ones) like: "ftn has a amazing community", "ratioless is exactly what i need", "i don't care about level" etc...
    If FTN is really your dream, ask yourself the good questions and maybe you'll understand that almost only obscure reasons incite you to wish for this tracker.

Edit: i don't blame you, i would just like you (as the other ones) to realise that you didn't state the real reasons why you want FTN cause you don't know them. Anyway, i'm sure you would make a good member... but for how long ? (dreams tend to dissipate pretty quickly).
    Well I stated the reasons, I'm not sure what else I could say. It is because of all the reasons you posted, because of the no ratio, good community, great design, etc etc etc.

I'm not sure how many descriptions a 'dream' can have. If I said 'because Brandon owns the site', that would be even dumber so why refrain from posting my honest reasons why I want it?

And for how long? Well, before I really wanted to get into ScL...and I did. I still feel great about it, I'm very active there and seed a lot whenever I can. Because I like it. And I would never ditch it for another 'dream'. I know people want more after FTN but I'm not like that, on the internet and in life .

Keep in mind I'm not a collector and FTN would really be the end, I wouldn't want anything else really because it has everything I need. I know ScT is a good alternative, but I like smaller communities and no ratio is pretty much vital to me as I can't buy a seedbox ATM.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-02-2009 at 12:04 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789