Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: blaCk RaBBiT Tracker...

BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post

no the right url is with .in domen
    They changed it. If the url cinephilla doesn't work then try it with ssl.
    <--- push me!

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

They changed it. If the url cinephilla doesn't work then try it with ssl.
    <--- push me!
    lol ok ok just dont post the real url. we don't want to make TakeMS sad. He still thinks that his favorite tracker is secret.

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11

<--- push me!
    lol ok ok just dont post the real url. we don't want to make TakeMS sad. He still thinks that his favorite tracker is secret.
    i thought same too cuz i lose one's way in the
    Results 1 - 50 from 3 130 000 for black rabbit. (0,09 secs

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    neo24's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Just give us the signup url and stop all this crap

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^^ you have to bring your BT rep higher than 50 then pm me for the link

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    reese's Avatar w00t! BT Rep: +5
    if u know the url to the other rabbit i would have to say your about 80% there allready
    ~ Often Imitated, Never Duplicated! ~

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    There is a simple reason for me doing this...And I want to clarify. The sysop got invited to a private forum I belong to and he essentially danced around questions imo many times about the origins of the site. As a member of the original mentioned site I have taken it kinda personal...After different things were mentioned on how they appeared to have similarities he gave answers for why...But they were crappy answers and he denies that anything was done on purpose and/or was a joke.

Therefore, I am truly trying to cause this guy some shit! If it was anyone that I didn't know or someone that I respected I would have never posted this thread...I want as many people to hear as much douchery as possible on the rip-off site. What I would refer to as bad publicity...Only because the sysop had some bullshit excuses and what I believe to be deceiving reasons about the name of the site...Here I will give you an example...

He claims that the banner was created before the site ever had a name...They liked the black rabbit in the banner and decided to call it "black rabbit". Also, the purchase of one of their url/domain names was originally "a joke" (and one of the others has to do with "following")...And then they decided to use it...Who would start a tracker and begin with a banner before they even had a name? Doesn't make sense. Even if it was true the designer of banner knew what he was up to and the sysop went along with it. Or he would have to be an oblivious idiot. I don't think he is dumb in that way.

It would be one thing if he stood up and said...Yeah we think that other site great and we modeled some shit after them (I would respect him for that at least)...But he says he knows little to nothing about that site and would never even want to be a member there...

So, as my first post states...I'm stirring the pot...of shit.

He disagrees with me and this is a classic example of we have to agree to disagree.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is mine...

And I think I mentioned this before but it keeps getting brought up...There is no signup link. They do not have open signups...Invite only.

Also TakeMS has used a screenshot created for a tracker review...He did not take the screen himself.
    Last edited by bumrocks; 12-31-2008 at 04:56 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    NinjaX's Avatar Wanted by the IFPI
    Quote Originally Posted by neo24 View Post
    Just give us the signup url and stop all this crap
    hmm theres none, so you just sent us out on a imposible mission
    WARNING: The above post can contain
    lack of common sense & ignorance - readers discretion is advised.

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    I agree bumrocks, I put my 2 cents in as well. Too many coincidences and although he did give reasons, they were lame and essentially he was not forthcoming till certain stuff was exposed.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Anyone posted the "Donations" page with the insane amount of options yet?

Lots of laughs there... Just have to look there to know what the intention of the site is...

Sharing the love

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast