Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526 LastLast

Thread: blaCk RaBBiT Tracker...

alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    whortless thread...

2. BitTorrent   -   #232
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Who tried to stop them?
    Elmer Fudd

Last edited by slymester; 01-02-2009 at 11:54 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #233
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    All we need is lock!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #234
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by naikon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    THEIR URL IS SO MEGA-KEWL !

f0ll0m3.in LOLZ
    yeah +1, like stupid teenage girls xD FoLLoWm3.In cant stop laughin
    ROFLLLL FoLLoWm3.In?? And they say that they weren't trying to ripp-off FTWR?? The sysop should be given a free gift card to http://www.gunsamerica.com/ so he can buy a weapon and blow his own brains out ASAP.

This is fuc*ing pathetic.

"Bye HATAZ"????? lol wtf??
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-03-2009 at 12:34 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #235
    I waited awhile before i came over here and respond to some of you fucking idiots, this forum sucks, CFS sucks ( it's FST but your only allowed if you have a big eDick . LoL ), really do you guys think before you post ? Better yet how fookn l33t does a 32 yr old looks posting img's (the OMFG pic) Dude get a fookn life.. But instead you guys have been so worried bout something that really shouldn't matter to ya. I mean 10k VIEWS and 200 POSTS, ya think the jokes on me, really the jokes on you guys dedicating all that time for lil ole me and what im doing damn, by golly i feel special.

The guys over at CFS are so hung they to stupid to see i've answered that question, Really i don't gotta explain myself to anybody. Don't like it ? Fukk you, i didn't ask !!!

Ahh and with that im out of here, now comes the smart a$$'s bashing on grammer, blah blah blah... i don't give three shits !!! Then those that swear they super duper l33t cus they have 100 trackers... same goes for you... don't like it ? don't fukken join !!!

PS - FTWR isn't making a big deal... funny thing is, only NON members are !! LoLz... pathetic if you ask me.
    Last edited by uNeeK; 01-03-2009 at 12:40 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #236
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by uNeeK View Post
    I waited awhile before i came over here and respond to some of you fucking idiots, this forum sucks, CFS sucks ( it's FST but your only allowed if you have a big eDick . LoL ), really do you guys think before you post ? Better yet how fookn l33t does a 32 yr old looks posting img's (the OMFG pic) Dude get a fookn life.. But instead you guys have been so worried bout something that really shouldn't matter to ya. I mean 10k VIEWS and 200 POSTS, ya think the jokes on me, really the jokes on you guys dedicating all that time for lil ole me and what im doing damn, by golly i feel special.

The guys over at CFS are so hung they to stupid to see i've answered that question, Really i don't gotta explain myself to anybody. Don't like it ? Fukk you, i didn't ask !!!

Ahh and with that im out of here, now comes the smart a$$'s bashing on grammer, blah blah blah... i don't give three shits !!! Then those that swear they super duper l33t cus they have 100 trackers... same goes for you... don't like it ? don't fukken join !!!

PS - FTWR isn't making a big deal... funny thing is, only NON members are !! LoLz... pathetic if you ask me.
    I assume this guy is from the aforementioned black rabbit?

don't like it ? don't fukken join !!!
    Hard to join when you get this:

Last edited by puckface; 01-03-2009 at 12:51 AM.
    Go Leafs Go.

7. BitTorrent   -   #237
    horiZen's Avatar >>SSL ENCRYPTED<<
    yep, it looks like it

8. BitTorrent   -   #238
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    He ran away like a scared bunny anyway.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-03-2009 at 12:49 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #239
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^^ UneeK is Swift. the SYsop of black rabbit. I can tell it's him because I can recognize his word pattern. lol He was getting pwned by Juniper in cfs and that's why he thinks cfs sucks. lol Swift grow the fuk up and get a real job. This tracker thing isn't meant for you.

Btw you shoud be shot for coming up with this "FoLLoWm3.In" url
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-03-2009 at 12:50 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #240
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Okay...Sorry for being an ass...Two wrongs don't make a right...
    Last edited by bumrocks; 01-03-2009 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Saying bad shite...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.