Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: blaCk RaBBiT Tracker...

benficao's Avatar All over you Face!

thats why fst is so much fun!

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u all talking about me? wazzzz upppp! and this is why white rabbits are cooler!!!!!
    Last edited by benficao; 12-30-2008 at 05:12 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Or maybe he just transposed the letters while typing?
    no he didn't, he writes it like that in every post. it has nothing to do with a lack of language skills when you write a word wrong that is written all over the place.

about your insults. i give you the chance to edit your post. otherwise i'm going to report you.

i don't mind about the asshole, but nobody calls me a racist!

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    puckface let us get one thing clear: TakeMs is a racist c*nt. Fake giveaways, winds up ppl without reason, rep good people as traders, can't spell right more than 5 words, posting forbidden urls in public(just check his profile). You are the first person who's on his side...
    @ PolarBear I kno some1 else who called you racist
    Back on topic: Does the tracker bring anything new to the p2p world, or is just one of those trackers....
    Last edited by ovisan; 12-30-2008 at 05:28 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    puckface let us get one thing clear: TakeMs is a racist c*nt. Fake giveaways, winds up ppl without reason, rep good people as traders, can't spell right more than 5 words, posting forbidden urls in public(just check his profile). You are the first person who's on his side...
    @ PolarBear I kno some1 else who called you racist
    Back on topic: Does the tracker bring anything new to the p2p world, or is just one of those trackers....

hmm, this is getting interesting...

*grabs the popcorn*

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    GuitarLegend's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    TakeMS i wish i knew your nick so i could do something to ban you....
    btw you see 1 seed because it's a new tracker and it has only Registered users 249 / 2000
    Just seeding

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarLegend View Post
    TakeMS i wish i knew your nick so i could do something to ban you....
    btw you see 1 seed because it's a new tracker and it has only Registered users 249 / 2000
    It won't get any better I presume...

We'll see.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    You misunderstood, I am not on his side (Im on no ones side) , fighting a racist with the same is not a good way to deal with it. And about the spelling, that was my point. I dare anyone to go to a french language forum who doesn't speak french and spell everything correctly, you don't make fun of people who cant spell things that is not their native language... making fun of people who are different than you is straight up bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Or maybe he just transposed the letters while typing?
    no he didn't, he writes it like that in every post. it has nothing to do with a lack of language skills when you write a word wrong that is written all over the place.

about your insults. i give you the chance to edit your post. otherwise i'm going to report you.

i don't mind about the asshole, but nobody calls me a racist!
    ok I take the racist back, wrong word... its bigot. And please report me, I did nothing wrong, its time somebody here fought against the bigotry toward non english speaking people, and if I get banned, I get banned.... standing up against people like that will make it all worth it.
    Last edited by puckface; 12-30-2008 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Go Leafs Go.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Wow TakeMS Popularity is growing so much tht soon there will be thread to ban TakeMS with rating n Poll

@puckface check his fake giveaways thread then u will what kind of Racist he is
    Last edited by Shinzen; 12-30-2008 at 05:54 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    thats true, takems, ip is being searched, by everyone, i woudnt like to be a bulgarian right know :p

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast