Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel & Palestine

BANNED
    A few maps I found ...

The first one is the UN proposal for two states, from 1947

This one, from 1949, was the land the Israelis took after the Arabs rejected the UN proposal.

This last one shows the present occupation of Palestinian land.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    BANNED
    Here is the full text of the "Roadmap to Peace."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/2989783.stm

B)

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    Currently around 160 Palestinian children are being held as political prisoners by the Israeli government. Almost without exception, these children face torture while under interrogation, are denied family visits and are incarcerated in circumstances deleterious to their health and well being.
    ??????????????????????

http://www.dci-pal.org/prisonweb/childprisoners.html

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    unfuc*ingbelievable (spelling!!! ). after reading all 4 pages, hasn't it struck anyone that america in cooperation with israel is targeting the muslims? doesn't it strike u a tee bit that many muslim countries are filled with oil, like: saudi arabia, iraq, iran, nigeria, chechnya, algeria, afghanistan. this is the biggest bunch of bullshit that israel has come up with. I think, imho, that israel should just fu*k off, and no, i'm not a zionist. i have nothing against the jews or judaism, and i'm not muslim if that's what ur probably thinking. it was britian and america that established israel (i think, kinda forgot) and why did they? simple, the jews were a smart ppl and they still are. now, that the israeli government has literraly taken over the western world, (coca cola, cnn, u name it), it's puppeteering america to do whatever it wants. all the while, israeli's don't know what's going on. someone should seriously try and assissnate rumsfeld, cheyne, bush, and sharon. bush attacks iraq, why? weapons of mass destruction? oil? saddam hussein? jesus christ, whatever happened to finding osama bin laden? wtf is going on? i honestly don't know, only bush and sharon know that. i can see this conflict going for years, if the israelis give back the land, ppl in israel will revolt, and if things keep going the way they are going, well, we all know what that would means. and the thing that really gets to me is how kids today are growing up with this pro-israeli influence. i'm only 15, and i know the truth, my friends actually think it's the right thing that america attacked iraq. one thing i also don't get is, 9/11. why did they attack afghanistan? i supported it, until i found out about the oil pipelines that run through afghanistan. this just tears me up inside, ppl killing, sorry, ethnically cleansing others for what? land? oil? if america attacked iraq in 1991 because it invaded kuwait, why didn't they respond and do the same (immediately) to the bosnia-serbia conflict? all this kinda leads us back to: ISRAEL. so, now that the government of israel controls the western world, what's next? weapons of mass destruction found in iran? how about algeria? or nigeria? ohh, here's a catchy one:

Bush: "I'm one hundred percent positive that, infact, Saudi Arabia has or is building weapons of mass destruction". 1.3 billion muslims, that's a lot, that' s how many there are around the world. imagine if you will, if america attacked saudi arabia. would the muslims just sit there, and let there holiest place be conquered? oh that's right, it already has and no one knows about it, hush now. the saudi monarchy (i'm pretty sure it's not democratic) is just another puppet government of america which in turn is a puppet government of israel. why else would saudi arabia allow america to let troops, of another religion, set foot there during the gulf war? why, is saudi arabia in debt to U.A.E. for 1 trillion USD? i'll tell u why, the saudi's payed for every single bullet used in the gulf war.

the thing that makes me mad is, why, after all these years, hasn't israel given back any land, instead they just take up more. the day i die, will be the day i truly am happy. it sickens me everytime that i turn on the tv, in this subliminally contolled continent called north america, and hear something about the middle east, and how the "terrorists" killed another bunch of "innocent ppl". fuc*ing pls. for every israeli dead, there's about 20 arabs dead. why, i ask u, would anyone suicide themselves? just because someone told them to? no. because they grew up in a world of hell, where everything, down to water, was controlled by someone else, a world where u saw ur own house tumbled to the ground, a world where u saw ur parents killed by soldiers as an act of "compensation" or "justice", in a world where u have nothing to live for anymore. i definately would suicide myself, but hell, while i'm at it, why not take out a bunch of "infidels" with me. that is very wrong, but it gives u some insight as to why there are suicide bombers, ooops! i mean terrorists!!!

i'll be back tomorrow with a bunch of other stuff.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    BANNED
    Good on you Azad. Are you really 15?

unfuc*ingbelievable (spelling!!!  ). after reading all 4 pages, hasn't it struck anyone that america in cooperation with israel is targeting the muslims?
    I think if you read back to the very beginning you'll see that view expressed.

Come back soon.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@21 September 2003 - 09:19
    why didn't they respond and do the same (immediately) to the bosnia-serbia conflict? 
    America pushed for NATO to step in when the UN failed miserably in protecting the Muslim community. (see Srebrenica massacre & opening of Srebrenica memorial)

hasn't it struck anyone that america in cooperation with israel is targeting the muslims?
    Do you mean targeting muslims worldwide and have you got a good reason why they would want to do this?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Do you mean targeting muslims worldwide and have you got a good reason why they would want to do this?
    okay ilw, the thing is, stated above in my last post that americans in general are the best kinda ppl i know. it's just the government. israel, last time i checked, has had a pretty rough time with the arabs, and muslims in general. since the american economy is controlled by israel, israel can pretty much make them (america) do what they want. so, in a nutshell now: israels at muslims, israel tells america to attack iraq or else . i thought, at first, that america attacked iraq because israel was scared that saddam was going to launch an attack on them. but then i realized that it was half true, oil really being the motivation and all. maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm right, it doesn't matter, the truth is, yes, ISRAEL MUST COOPERATE with the UN. oh, and sorry about my earlier post about bosnia, didn't read up on it till this morning, my bad , but hey, atleast i admitided (spelling!!&#33, something that the israeli government can never do (neither george w "COUGH*bastard*COUGH*, i mean bush). oh, ya, i'm 15 .

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@21 September 2003 - 15:54
    israel, last time i checked, has had a pretty rough time with the arabs, and muslims in general. since the american economy is controlled by israel, israel can pretty much make them (america) do what they want.
    Interesting stuff here.

The understatement of the century followed by a completely unsupportable assumption.

Bravo.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. The Drawing Room   -   #59
    Originally posted by clocker+22 September 2003 - 00:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 22 September 2003 - 00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@21 September 2003 - 15:54
    israel, last time i checked, has had a pretty rough time with the arabs, and muslims in general. since the american economy is controlled by israel, israel can pretty much make them (america) do what they want.
    Interesting stuff here.

The understatement of the century followed by a completely unsupportable assumption.

Bravo. [/b][/quote]
    Clocker,

Don&#39;t you understand America is completely reliant on Israel for comedians. If we do not toe the line, no more Seinfelds, Jonathon Stewarts, or Jackie Masons.

Did he say 15 or 1.5 years of age.

I don&#39;t know whether to burp him or spank him. Anyway, he would be more comfortable in the lounge.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #60
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by hobbes@21 September 2003 - 16:15

Don&#39;t you understand America is completely reliant on Israel for comedians.&nbsp; If we do not toe the line, no more Seinfelds, Jonathon Stewarts, or Jackie Masons.

Did he say 15 or 1.5 years of age.
    Hobbes, have you not been following the news?

We invaded Iraq so we could plunder the country of it&#39;s comediens.

We haven&#39;t been dependent on Israel for quite a while.

Maybe the cpt is using metric years.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast