Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Damn is this a reson to be banned from SCT

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by slymester View Post
    FTW
    (sorry, i couldn't resist!)
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787
    I for one learned a lesson as once again someone claiming innocence for being banned was proven full of shite.
    Also check Pendrive's (Stranger99) sig here stating he is a non trader, so he is also a liar about his status here on FST.
    I also thank you swax for taking the time to explain the details behind this members ban. I still don't understand why on earth anyone would ask why they were disabled on a public forum that has absolutely zero to do with the tracker concerned (any tracker), first you have to wait to even see if staff have checked this and ad nauseum other forums in the hope you will get the answer, but more importantly , saying you are innocent and forcing staff to reply with the actual circumstances for a ban usual just makes the poster look like an idiot.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Just a lurker
    The facts show that Pendrive is a trader, liar and pretty bad at deceiving people. But I think everyone has forgotten about a moderator saying "so shut your fucken nub mouth". which was unethical coming from someone who is suppose to enforce the rules and set a good example for people to abide and follow.
    Does this mean it's ok for mods to belittle its members and ok for admins to let them?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    The facts show that Pendrive is a trader, liar and pretty bad at deceiving people. But I think everyone has forgotten about a moderator saying "so shut your fucken nub mouth". which was unethical coming from someone who is suppose to enforce the rules and set a good example for people to abide and follow.
    Does this mean it's ok for mods to belittle its members and ok for admins to let them?
    Well yes if the member have broke every rules...I dont see staffs bashing a good users.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Where are ethics involved ? a private tracker is not a democracy, and users are merely guests, they (the staff) really can do whatever they feel like and this is a relatively mild example and was provoked anyway.
    You have no 'rights' as a member of a private tracker and your a/c can be disabled at any time, without any explanation if they so feel.
    If you do not like the staff or atmosphere at a tracker then simply find an alternative and move on.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Where are ethics involved ? a private tracker is not a democracy, and users are merely guests, they (the staff) really can do whatever they feel like and this is a relatively mild example and was provoked anyway.
    You usually make great points in your posts, and this one is no different, except for what I bolded.

How did Stranger(which I think is a complete douche now and I am no longer sticking up for him since he deceived us) provoke this mods childish behaviour? All he did was mention that there was something wrong with an upload. And instead of getting a reponse like..."thank you for the notice, I'll look into it", he gets "shut your fucken nub mouth".

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    why doesn't feeling post in these kinda threads anymore . .. . .

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    Assumption is the mother of all f*ck ups
    Sorry to topple the ScT Staff bashing bandwagon, but Pendrive wasn't really banned just because of his comments.

He was found offering his account & invite for trade about 3 months ago, which is against ScT rules. But being the stereotypical "ego tripping power hungry" ScT Staff member that I am I decided to give the guy a second chance....

He had this noted in his comments, so when he pissed off mooji/uploaders again he blew his second chance.

Oh, and it wasn't mooji who banned him (or me), sorry to ruin people's theories further.
    Stranger you had my vote.... until i read this post^^. You should be ashamed of yourself. Acting like you don't know the reason of why you were banned. If they gave you a chance when they caught you trading then why would you go and screw it up??

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slymester View Post
    FTW
    (sorry, i couldn't resist!)
    non trader ftw. yeyyy
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-02-2009 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    [. a private tracker is not a democracy, and users are merely guests, they (the staff) really can do whatever they feel like and this is a relatively mild example and was provoked anyway.
    You have no 'rights' as a member of a private tracker and your a/c can be disabled at any time, without any explanation if they so feel.
    If you do not like the staff or atmosphere at a tracker then simply find an alternative and move on.
    Thanks again Art for pointing this out. I think many people feel a sense of entitlement when they are a member of a tracker. I said if before and I'll say it again. Their site-Their rules.

I also think it was very cool of Swax to come here and explain when he was under absolutely no obligation to. Thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Owner decides all.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast