Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Disabled from Elektronic. Help please

KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by elektROnik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanky
    I left January 1st from Ruzyne Czech Rep and stopped over in Heathrow a London for approximately 2 hours. Finally took a direct flight from Heathrow to John F. Kennedy airport in NYC and arrived at 6:15PM. Pretty much logged on shortly after and started torrenting. Then was disabled the next morning. The airline was British Airways FYI
    Swanky, your last login from a CZ location was on 2008-12-31 11:39:15 - that's 10:39 in CZ.
    We have an single ip from USA and the last access was on 2009-01-01 17:43:23 which is 12:43 New York time.
    Something doesn't add up...
    I may be wrong with all these timezones-differences but if you provide me a real proof(not verbal explanations) like a scan/photo of the entry/exit stamps on your passport(i'm not interested in your name or things like that) i promise i will publicly apologize here and will offer a little present on the tracker after enabling your account.

ps : the email change was needed for a good new start to this New Year ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Popov's Avatar n00b
    ...Atm Elektronik is in the lead, but I really hope Swanky can upload a passport-proof to get the lead of this tremendous drama...

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    move along Swanky )

staff at elektronik know what they talk and they rarely make mistakes
    Last edited by Swift; 01-03-2009 at 03:19 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Swanky's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    move along Swanky )

No you move along. Elektronik are not God. They are people and make mistakes too. My buddy's coming to help me upload my passport pics later today (I hope, he is not very reliable) and you, Albo da Kid, Elektronik, and all of the rest of you non-believing wankers will bow down and kiss my feet!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Poster
    lol i <3 this thread , more drama then yo babys mama

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    1º youre dumb
    2º didint it cross your mind to warn the staff?
    3º unless youre a super mega usefull user there, be glad they have the time to look at your situation.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    I left January 1st from Ruzyne Czech Rep and stopped over in Heathrow a London for approximately 2 hours. Finally took a direct flight from Heathrow to John F. Kennedy airport in NYC and arrived at 6:15PM. Pretty much logged on shortly after and started torrenting. Then was disabled the next morning. The airline was British Airways FYI
    Did the tarmac you landed on look like this?

Last edited by sheriff 01; 01-03-2009 at 03:45 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    move along Swanky )

No you move along. Elektronik are not God. They are people and make mistakes too. My buddy's coming to help me upload my passport pics later today (I hope, he is not very reliable) and you, Albo da Kid, Elektronik, and all of the rest of you non-believing wankers will bow down and kiss my feet!!!

hello n00b
    u hope to get elektronik acc
    just hope for it
    Only ,Dragoi92

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Swanky's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by benficao View Post
    1º youre dumb
    2º didint it cross your mind to warn the staff?
    3º unless youre a super mega usefull user there, be glad they have the time to look at your situation.
    Sometimes, when you're moving from one country to another, the thought of warning your tracker may slip your mind you condescending ****. I've been lurking here a while and you seem to think that you're the shit and you're somehow superior. All I have to say is

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    elektROnik's Avatar retired BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Dry

Quote Originally Posted by Swanky
    My buddy's coming to help me upload my passport pics later today (I hope, he is not very reliable) and you, Albo da Kid, Elektronik, and all of the rest of you non-believing wankers will bow down and kiss my feet!!!
    Ok smart ass..
    Forget about scanning passport or things like that. I really wanted to help you but if this is the attitude i'm getting i don't really care even if you actually did travel - your account remains disabled and you just got an banip too.

have fun !

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast