Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80

Thread: The WTAW Level System...

  1. #1
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tim Hortons
    Posts
    1,211

    Icon3

    Do people really still rely on levels ? You know in the WTAW thread? Hell that thing wasn't updated since 2007, and still most people just think about levels...

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,813
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Do people really still rely on levels ? You know in the WTAW thread? Hell that thing wasn't updated since 2007, and still most people just think about levels...
    Is that why you are dreaming of FTN???

    Edit: I meant because of it's level not because it's outdated
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-02-2009 at 12:34 PM.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tim Hortons
    Posts
    1,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Do people really still rely on levels ? You know in the WTAW thread? Hell that thing wasn't updated since 2007, and still most people just think about levels...
    Is that why you are dreaming of FTN???
    Is what why? Because it's outdated? Your comment makes little sense.

    It's FTN, I didn't say I want UK-T or FTWR or anything...Oh and how's your UK-T request doing ?

    EDIT: Tell me another great no ratio tracker I'll be happy to REQ that instead.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-02-2009 at 12:23 PM.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,813
    Oh right so if it was UKt or FTWR you would write more than a half a page explaining why it's haunting your dreams. Since it's a bigger level and all.
    Last time I checked FTN was better than both of those so show it a little more respect rather than saying "It's just FTN"

    Btw if your humor was as good as your thread starting skills you would get that the uk-t req was a joke.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-02-2009 at 12:34 PM.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tim Hortons
    Posts
    1,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Oh right so if it was UKt or FTWR you would write more than a half a page explaining why it's haunting your dreams. Since it's a bigger level and all.
    Last time I checked FTN was better than both of those so show it a little more respect rather than saying "It's just FTN"

    Btw if your humor was as good as your thread starting skills you would get that the uk-t req was a joke.
    I'm the one with bad humor? You're the one that started a useless thread that mods would/did bin (although I doubt it was a joke). How is that even remotely funny?

    And I didn't say 'It's just FTN' I said 'It's FTN', can't you see that? I meant it's FTN meaning that it's not overhyped to high hell like some other trackers, if you didn't notice that's a good thing.

    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-02-2009 at 12:34 PM.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,813
    I think to make that kind of judgment you'd have to be in FTN first don't you think?. I don't know who told you ftn it's not over hyped because I hear otherwise every day. But we must be living in a different world. You're living in the one where big things happen when you open up such logical topics.

    lol useless thread? look 4 posts up and see what kind of thread you just opened. A topic which gets discussed every week.

    And guys remember!!!! To get into UK-T you have to make a request mocking lame users who write the same lame things over and over for every request and DO NOT forget to write a half a page about the sopranos. It always helps because it shows how dedicated you are by writing SUCH long paragraphs.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-02-2009 at 12:52 PM.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Not From Brighton
    Posts
    1,184
    Fighting each other for stupid things will easily cut off your chances to get whatever you wish for. Imo only traders care about levels. I think we should all think about what tracker and community suits us better, not only to go up in that good for nothing top. There ale many other excellent trackers not even listed in it.
    I for instance like to register for trackers where I have friends and people I know or, if I don't know anyone and I am there for the content, make sure that I will make a couple of friends asap so something will get me back there even if I have nothing to share.

    Have a nice day!

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tim Hortons
    Posts
    1,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I think to make that kind of judgment you'd have to be in FTN first don't you think?. I don't know who told you ftn it's not over hyped because I hear otherwise every day. But we must be living in a different world. You're living in the one where big things happen when you open up such logical topics.

    lol useless thread? look 4 posts up and see what kind of thread you just opened. A topic which gets discussed every week.

    And guys remember!!!! To get into UK-T you have to make a request mocking lame users who write the same lame things over and over for every request and DO NOT forget to write a half a page about the sopranos. It always helps because it shows how dedicated you are by writing SUCH long paragraphs.
    Detale JUST posted the attitude thread and you come here and start again. Shows how smart you are...

    And no I don't have to be in FTN for that my buddies have it and they can't get enough of how great it is, and he and I share the same interests.

    Oh btw is that WTAW dude gone?

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,813
    ^^ already got what I want.. but i think that was directed more to Larry Herb from xbox live over there.

    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I think to make that kind of judgment you'd have to be in FTN first don't you think?. I don't know who told you ftn it's not over hyped because I hear otherwise every day. But we must be living in a different world. You're living in the one where big things happen when you open up such logical topics.

    lol useless thread? look 4 posts up and see what kind of thread you just opened. A topic which gets discussed every week.

    And guys remember!!!! To get into UK-T you have to make a request mocking lame users who write the same lame things over and over for every request and DO NOT forget to write a half a page about the sopranos. It always helps because it shows how dedicated you are by writing SUCH long paragraphs.
    Detale JUST posted the attitude thread and you come here and start again. Shows how smart you are...

    And no I don't have to be in FTN for that my buddies have it and they can't get enough of how great it is, and he and I share the same interests.

    Oh btw is that WTAW dude gone?

    Really? Did "your buddies" give you an invite for Christmas or did they just send you some FTN screenshots on one of those special little envelopes. Oh right the e-buddies didn't have any invites. I wish they did so we wouldn't have to be reading this stupid s*** for the 11th time in one week.


    ^^Ovisan I already got what I want.. but i think that was directed more to Larry Herb from xbox live over there.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-02-2009 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sweden,10min to Sthlm
    Posts
    353
    Wasn't there a recent thread about being friendlier?

    I think this has turned into a little hostile... Where is the love guys?

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •