Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh my god , viruses!!!!! key is blacklist ??? Antiviruses!!!!!

#Palestinian#'s Avatar Assistant.......

Sick

Oh , firstly NOD32 and here we go with Kaspersky 2009 .

NOD32 was very bad in Protecting , and Kaspersky find out about illegal keys every week , my head will explode ???? isn't there any reliable Antivirus ?!

B4 some months i was laughing on pple who don't have Antivirus programs on their PCs , but u know what , i just realize that there is a point from that , they won't stay hours looking for working keys ,or scaning their HDD from time to time .

some one help ............. if anybody have an antivirus ; shouldn't be the best just a little good ; which didn't bump for blacklist key for at least 1 month , pls give me a link or even a name but don't say ( NOD32 or Kaspersky2009 except if u know a good source for new keys )

thank u
    Last edited by #Palestinian#; 12-04-2008 at 12:39 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    NodLogin?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by #Palestinian# View Post
    pls give me a link or even a name but don't say ( NOD32 or Kaspersky2009
    NOD32 or Kaspersky2009 are good ones I heared about
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    uzer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    try AVG 8, I found it very usefull

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    NodLogin?
    why ur reply isn't visible ?

NOD32 with illegal licensed give u wrong update reports , it tells u that ur antivirus is up to date while it's not .

some pple says that depends on which server u have added , and i don't know which is better .

so i mainly looking for a source where i can find new keys for kaspersky 2009 .

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

NOD32 was very bad in Protecting , and Kaspersky find out about illegal keys every week , my head will explode ???? isn't there any reliable Antivirus ?!

B4 some months i was laughing on pple who don't have Antivirus programs on their PCs , but u know what , i just realize that there is a point from that , they won't stay hours looking for working keys ,or scaning their HDD from time to time .

some one help ............. if anybody have an antivirus ; shouldn't be the best just a little good ; which didn't bump for blacklist key for at least 1 month , pls give me a link or even a name but don't say ( NOD32 or Kaspersky2009 except if u know a good source for new keys )

thank u
    The first thing I would suggest is to take a step back and look at where all of these viruses are coming from. That should be your first course of action: Quit putting yourself in harms way.

I use NOD32 and love it. It's very unobtrusive and does the job quite well.

yo

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

thank u
    The first thing I would suggest is to take a step back and look at where all of these viruses are coming from. That should be your first course of action: Quit putting yourself in harms way.

I use NOD32 and love it. It's very unobtrusive and does the job quite well.

is it licensed or with ilegal key ?

cause i was using NOD32 b4 , and when i tried to use another antivirus i found out that my PC is full of viruses and NOD32 didn't feel anything about it , the source of viruses i thinks i flash disks and internet ( torrents and hacked appz ) .

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    My NOD32 v2.5 is stolen.

Of the items you listed, the most likely culprit is the "hacked" applications. I suggest you taper off those altogether, but immediately change the source from which you're obtaining them.

yo

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    ok

then can i know where did u got ur version from ?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I got mine from Usenet, but I'm sure you can locate in on numerous torrent sites.

I'd suggest starting with Demonoid. They'll likely have it.

yo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast