View Poll Results: How long before black rabbit flops???

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • It will flop in less than 3 months.

57 34.76%
  • I'd say about a year

11 6.71%
  • It will succeed.... Keep "HATING"

48 29.27%
  • This poll is irrational. Ftwr has already had success....wait...wait wtf is black rabbit????

48 29.27%
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: How long before black rabbit goes bankrupt..?

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    the big deal is that if that people are losers and can't get into a tracker.... they trash the hell out of it.. thats the the big deal....
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    to sum it up:
    ppl shouldnt bash so much and staff should not be so immature

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    true story

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    viru5's Avatar ~ Addicted BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    OMFG keep hating but he will succeed.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    p0ster
    Awesomesauce, another elite tracker made by bittards, for bittards!

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by uNeeK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    wow, you already know how to act as staff and go banning people when you are criticised, and then come make fun of them, showing your so powerful all mighty sysop skills.

god, you are childish. go away noob.
    How i forget to mention you ?? silly me...

Cabalo.. aka 32yr old interwebz rocky, funny you mention that... IMO if your talking shit, then obviously you don't wanna be a part of it ? Maybe im wrong ? and FYI talking shit wasn't only factor, but i don't have to explain that to ya

Im not making fun of anybody, just stating facts.... Maybe you missed what i was saying so let me talk in lamens for ya : " Albo got banned, Albo starts bashing " simple huh ?

Another fun fact, i didn't just start being a site admin, been doing it for some years now... but what does that interest you ? your way too l33t... wish i could post a funny pic, but not gonna bother myself searching for one
    swift... aka 23yr old interwebz wannabe, FYI obviously i don't wanna be part of your tracker. I find hard it has anything that i won't find elsewhere, be it community, torrents or what-the-fuck-ever.
    i've also previously been a staff member at 2 torrent sites in my country, the pioneer one and the first community oriented we had, all this back in 2003 or 2002, i can't recall. So, i do know a bit more than the usual regarding this issues.
    and yes, you've been bragging too much about your past, bla bla bla, which is never a good thing. but i wish you the luck for your torrent world epenis enlargement task ahead. Just don't count me in at either stn or br.
    not that you are gonna cry about this, but i have the feeling i'm not the only one around here sharing this view.

goodbye kid.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Lets all just try and get along.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNeeK View Post

How i forget to mention you ?? silly me...

Cabalo.. aka 32yr old interwebz rocky, funny you mention that... IMO if your talking shit, then obviously you don't wanna be a part of it ? Maybe im wrong ? and FYI talking shit wasn't only factor, but i don't have to explain that to ya

Im not making fun of anybody, just stating facts.... Maybe you missed what i was saying so let me talk in lamens for ya : " Albo got banned, Albo starts bashing " simple huh ?

Another fun fact, i didn't just start being a site admin, been doing it for some years now... but what does that interest you ? your way too l33t... wish i could post a funny pic, but not gonna bother myself searching for one
    swift... aka 23yr old interwebz wannabe, FYI obviously i don't wanna be part of your tracker. I find hard it has anything that i won't find elsewhere, be it community, torrents or what-the-fuck-ever.
    i've also previously been a staff member at 2 torrent sites in my country, the pioneer one and the first community oriented we had, all this back in 2003 or 2002, i can't recall. So, i do know a bit more than the usual regarding this issues.
    and yes, you've been bragging too much about your past, bla bla bla, which is never a good thing. but i wish you the luck for your torrent world epenis enlargement task ahead. Just don't count me in at either stn or br.
    not that you are gonna cry about this, but i have the feeling i'm not the only one around here sharing this view.

goodbye kid.
    Cabalo, I would only expect for you to act maybe alil more mature then some being your age, but what do i know.... we all kids deep down, just some more then others.
    Last edited by uNeeK; 01-04-2009 at 03:39 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    we only grow up to make more little kids ... aaah now thats fun

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Cabalo, I would only expect for you to act maybe alil more mature then some being your age, but what do i know.... we all kids deep down, just some more then others.
    All i want to say is
    BE CAREFULL
    Last edited by dragoi92; 01-04-2009 at 03:47 PM.
    Only ,Dragoi92

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast