View Poll Results: How long before black rabbit flops???

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • It will flop in less than 3 months.

57 34.76%
  • I'd say about a year

11 6.71%
  • It will succeed.... Keep "HATING"

48 29.27%
  • This poll is irrational. Ftwr has already had success....wait...wait wtf is black rabbit????

48 29.27%
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: How long before black rabbit goes bankrupt..?

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    My style so funny I walk like a penguin....Gettin money gettin ma "rocks" in...

Notice I didn't answer the question?.....And?? your point??? - right you never made one so far judging from your intelligence to come up with a url like this http://f0ll0wm3.in/hater.jpg

Alright as I posted in another thread, I only kept visiting stn to copy and paste the "Reason why I was banned message" so i could show it to some friends in the irc channel... Let them know what a real ****cocksucker you are. And I only talked to one of your mods.It was only once, and it was the same day which i was banned. He told me my banning was due to the criticism i was giving BR in fst and that's it. I didn't get mad at him or nothing. Now stop exaggerating like a little 13 year old drama queen and say it liek it really is...Damn there i go again. I forgot that you're actually 13.

The only reason why I registered at BR was out of curiosity.To see for myself how much of the rumors were true. To only find out that you actually ripped off the original rabbit site like a 20$ hooker.. Knew right away that whoever had came up with this plan was damaged at birth. Maybe dropped on their head or so wtf do i know. only a retard could come up with a site like that though. I even give more credit to the sites that failed because they at least had the balls to take it like it is, face the truth and let it go.

To tell you the truth I don't really give a f*** if Br makes it or no because I am not affected in any way by the outcome. Just pointing out the obvious.

Now time for me to ask a question. How come all of the sudden you're cool and relaxed but when you're hanging out with your friends you're always cursing at the ones for criticizing you. Fst, cfs etc etc.. Go ahead,show us who you really are. You have nothing to loose anyway. Since you don't give a fuck about FST. All this criticism is making you "stronger anyway...yea right

Get lost dik

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    uNeek- all i can say is the name is not. That is my opinion on that. Never will diss a site. Good luck with the new tracker. I hate to see any fail.Especially IF their intentions are good.
    Last edited by pone44; 01-04-2009 at 03:52 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Pone always has kind words to say, even when things are chaotic.
    Pone=

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    Popov's Avatar n00b
    YEAH !. There's nothing better than the bittorrent drama @ FST,

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    uNeek i think u have Earned it Bro .. I apologize for the delay but i was on vacation so cudnt welcome you properly to FST
    Last edited by apextwin146; 01-04-2009 at 03:58 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    heh heh Albo Da Kid....If you don't care one way or the other, why did you go to the trouble of putting that in you sig? Looks like you care a little more than you want to admit.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    uNeek- all i can say is the name is not. That is my opinion on that. Never will diss a site. Good luck with the new tracker. I hate to see any fail.Especially IF their intentions are good.
    This man is should be the next President of the United States.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    heh heh Albo Da Kid....If you don't care one way or the other, why did you go to the trouble of putting that in you sig? Looks like you care a little more than you want to admit.
    Maybe because it makes me laugh when i look at it??? No trouble at all btw. It was a 2 second thing.

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    EDIT: Detale should close this. Really.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-04-2009 at 04:07 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    My style so funny I walk like a penguin....Gettin money gettin ma "rocks" in...

Notice I didn't answer the question?.....And?? your point??? - right you never made one so far judging from your intelligence to come up with a url like this http://f0ll0wm3.in/hater.jpg

Alright as I posted in another thread, I only kept visiting stn to copy and paste the "Reason why I was banned message" so i could show it to some friends in the irc channel... Let them know what a real ****cocksucker you are. And I only talked to one of your mods.It was only once, and it was the same day which i was banned. He told me my banning was due to the criticism i was giving BR in fst and that's it. I didn't get mad at him or nothing. Now stop exaggerating like a little 13 year old drama queen and say it liek it really is...Damn there i go again. I forgot that you're actually 13.

The only reason why I registered at BR was out of curiosity.To see for myself how much of the rumors were true. To only find out that you actually ripped off the original rabbit site like a 20$ hooker.. Knew right away that whoever had came up with this plan was damaged at birth. Maybe dropped on their head or so wtf do i know. only a retard could come up with a site like that though. I even give more credit to the sites that failed because they at least had the balls to take it like it is, face the truth and let it go.

To tell you the truth I don't really give a f*** if Br makes it or no because I am not affected in any way by the outcome. Just pointing out the obvious.

Now time for me to ask a question. How come all of the sudden you're cool and relaxed but when you're hanging out with your friends you're always cursing at the ones for criticizing you. Fst, cfs etc etc.. Go ahead,show us who you really are. You have nothing to loose anyway. Since you don't give a fuck about FST. All this criticism is making you "stronger anyway...yea right

Get lost dik
    LoL... Albo bout to get a dick attack, relax it's the internet. You seem not to read what you post, huh ? Im tripping but your the one running around making threads, gossiping like a lil school girl.

Not sure what gives the impression im 13, but according to my birth certificate i was born on May 19, 1985... you do the math.

Meh... fight yourself, show your friends how big your eCock is cus that bitch is hung.

Peace.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast