Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vcd Problem

i have been trying to make a VCD with Nero (6 ultr Edition) but so far i am unable to do so. the reason for this is that the file i am trying to burn is 659MB and i have got Blank CD which size 700MB but when i drag the file into Nero the file converts into 826MB and therefore i am unable to make a VCD.

what do i need to do to get rid of this problem!!!!!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Your are gonna need to split the file, and alos nero is recommended to encode.
    Follow guide in sig or go to to dvdrhelp.com

Edit: welcome to the board

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    why split the file cos the file i wana burn size 659MB and i got 700MB and what is that encoding shit!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    its a AVI file but does it really make any difference.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I am assuming that you have an .avi file. the file must converted to a .mpg1 for a vcd, mpeg2 for a svcd. These make the filesizes larger (although vcd's do not work on filesizes) end point for a vcd is said to be hard at around 800MB, but that depends on alot of things. If you are set on using just 1 cd edit out the start and end credits, that may bring it down enough.

PS. Please read what is posted to you.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    dvdrhelp.com site is down!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    http://home.cogeco.ca/~tgriffin2/How%20to%...20A%20SVCD.html

Where it talks about encoding just change that to vcd instead svcd If you just wanna make a vcd, If you want it to fit on one cd same principle apply as the editing part with virtual dub. just select a start and end point.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    http://home.cogeco.ca/~tgriffin2/How...0A%20SVCD.html

Where it talks about encoding just change that to vcd instead svcd If you just wanna make a vcd, If you want it to fit on one cd same principle apply as the editing part with virtual dub. just select a start and end point.
    i used VirtualDub as it was on website and still the file wouldnt fit on 700 mb disk!!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by 50 Cent@11 September 2003 - 17:53
    dvdrhelp.com site is down!
    its up right now fitty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast