Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where do you keep your car registration?

pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    If you keep it in your car and your car is stolen, do you remember all the information when the cops come?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I'v always been told to keep the reggy separate but hey , I pay insurance .... go ahead steal my fucking car , break in to my house ( Because silly me left my address on the reg papers ) , come back and do it again in two weeks pleasssssse cause I 'm waiting .

3. Lounge   -   #23
    kaiser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I keep my registration papers in my wallet. I don't want it to be too easy for the thieves. They already stole a stereo from my previous car. The checked the glove box too. I bet they would have stolen the registration if it was there because they stole my cd-rs with music

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    yeah, i keep it in my car, "hidden" under the driver's seat,in a compartment i found there underneath it.
    here if cops pull you over you have to show them all the documents. some mates of mine carry a photocopy too, but they get an instant 30€ ticket for not having the original documents with them, and have 24 hours to go to a police station show them, otherwise the ticket becomes 150€. they say it's worth the risk.
    Not the best of ideas, if the cops pull you over and they see you reaching under your seat you may well get shot

That shit stays in the car. If they steal the car I'll be too pissed to care that they have my reggie as well.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    yeah, i keep it in my car, "hidden" under the driver's seat,in a compartment i found there underneath it.
    here if cops pull you over you have to show them all the documents. some mates of mine carry a photocopy too, but they get an instant 30€ ticket for not having the original documents with them, and have 24 hours to go to a police station show them, otherwise the ticket becomes 150€. they say it's worth the risk.
    Not the best of ideas, if the cops pull you over and they see you reaching under your seat you may well get shot
    LOL! Only in America
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 01-14-2009 at 09:55 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

That shit stays in the car. If they steal the car I'll be too pissed to care that they have my reggie as well.
    shit... this isn't south central L.A.
    no shooting cops around here.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Well guys only in America, but in America we have the right to take the cops to court, in Europe a cop beats the crap out of you for not reason, guess what? there is nothing you can do about it.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Oh, ffs. Do you just make this stuff up, lad?

-bd

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Well guys only in America, but in America we have the right to take the cops to court, in Europe a cop beats the crap out of you for not reason, guess what? there is nothing you can do about it.
    You are quite right, it's amazing the amount of times I've been beaten by a British poiliceman and wished he'd just put a bullet in me.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    I'm quoting this, because it's the funniest post I've read for a long time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123