Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real M4rduK

Are my posting privileges removed already?

---added---

Nope, they're back.

If you want to keep the other M4rduK then knock yourself out - I just want to protect people from scams. I can easily imagine a scenario where someone PMs him for help and he convinces them to give him their username and password to "help" them.
    Last edited by Real_M4rduK; 01-05-2009 at 05:04 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

It's probably just a coincidence. Basically, people can have whatever usernames they like, nobody has exclusive rights to a username from another site.
    That was kind of my point .I only have IdolEyes because the first ten that I tried to register with where taken.
    Even then I had to add 787 so I could use it elsewhere
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-05-2009 at 05:02 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Popov's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Real_M4rduK View Post
    It doesn't seems like that

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

It's probably just a coincidence. Basically, people can have whatever usernames they like, nobody has exclusive rights to a username from another site.
    That was kind of my point .I only have IdolEyes because the first ten that I tried to register with where taken.
    Members: 88,729

Maybe that's why .

Wow FST has more members than What.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-05-2009 at 05:03 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    No, something you wrote meant your post got shoved into a moderation queue because you're a n00b. I don't know what.

I authorised your post though

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Popov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    this is what you do with your fsc account and you think everyone is like you
    Actually it's kind of what everyone do with their FSC, FTWR, UK-T - accounts . Have you ever seen a screenshot from them. There's just like 1-2 snatches on the torrents. The only tracker that is different of the "high-level" ones is FTN. That's a tracker you use for the content.

Please, if you can proof for me that I'm wrong I would be very grateful. Atm I don't want any of these trackers. Cause I can't be active on them all :/

im sorry to go off topic m4rduk, but popov you dont have any basis of this, all those afore mentioned sites are active. i refuse to post screenshtos as i respect the site rules, but for the latest prison break releases, there are ~150 snatches on one of those sites, so please dont talk about stuff when you have no evidence.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Members: 88,729

Maybe that's why .

Wow FST has more members than What.
    It used to be a lot more.

To be fair, most of them are JP and Cheese...

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

It used to be a lot more.

To be fair, most of them are JP and Cheese...
    That's only funny because it's true.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    If you want to keep the other M4rduK then knock yourself out - I just want to protect people from scams. I can easily imagine a scenario where someone PMs him for help and he convinces them to give him their username and password to "help" them.
    I see what you're saying, but only a moron would give their username and password away to a complete stranger, even if they think they are an admin on the site in question.

You can't legislate against stupidity.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    I just want to point out that, if my username were "John" for example, then I would expect other people to be using it too. But when someone copies it down to the replaced letter and exact same capitalization, then it is obviously a copy - no matter how people try to spin it.

I don't care that someone copied the name - again, my sole purpose in posting was to protect users. Unfortunately one thread that will soon be buried will not accomplish that task (which is why I requested that his name be changed).

You can't legislate against stupidity.
    LOL, I can't argue with that. But you would be surprised (or maybe you wouldn't) at how many people are foolish enough to do it.
    Last edited by Real_M4rduK; 01-05-2009 at 05:10 PM.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast