Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The New Batman Is......

The first Batman movie ruled soley cos of the joker , that just my opinion, but Jack Nic made that movie 4 me

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yep he sure did unlike Jim Carey and Tommy Lee jones who I wanted dead after 4 minutes coudn't stand them

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Batman 5, eh? I will wait until I see previews before I decide to see the acual film (in 2005?)...

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    batman 5 is news to me. 3 and 4 were not good, 2 was brilliant because jim carrey was in it. But the first one is totally brilliant because jack nicholson stole the show as the joker, and michael keaton was for me the best batman so far. Let hope they not pick adam west to play the new batman if he still alive, man was he corny in the series

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    I think you meant to say Jim Carrey was in the 3rd movie. The second had Catwoman (Michelle Pfieffer) and the Penguin (Danny DeVito).

I actually liked that cheezy show starring Adam West from the 60's.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    yeah the amateur "batman dead end" rocked(with predator and the aliens) they should have those guys directing the next movie the part were he stands up and his cape is all splayed around him on the groundWOW just like an image out of an alex ross picture amazing really I would recommend anyone interested in this thread d/l it HERE It is only 8 minutes long but a work of art.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123