Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any TT users that wont trade their invites?

RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

I can say clearly a little bit of TT members trading invites(major traders)
    and about getting TT invite this is not really hard to get and i know one of staff member said if you really want to be part of TT you WILL.
    But too bad i heard someone looking for a TT invite for years or months but there is 8k user at TT so who looking for an invite really wont be hard and i am pretty sure TT is one of most give awaying tracker(in high lvl tracker)
    But there is a point at there: There is no alternative of TT so this is why rare!
    about 0day and scene trackers there is too much alternative as general music trackers.
    create a request with good history and proof(like which trance organization you were in or a good archive or a t-short with reminiscing at a trance party(I want to say do you really need TT or a real trance lover) if you really into trance, TT is really great tracker and all over it...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    lots of the old guys from tt trade thats a fact but it not neccesary the only way you can get in so keep trying

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    olla's Avatar why so serious? BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i used to do some TT invite giveaways in the past, but i'm not doing them anymore because the people i invited didn't live up to my expectations
    proud member of no site fuck off

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by olla View Post
    i used to do some TT invite giveaways in the past, but i'm not doing them anymore because the people i invited didn't live up to my expectations
    But u did give it out randomly .. I qas quite suprised at that

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    PoorFook's Avatar SpongeBob's Minion BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I wonder how do you get invites there, I've got an 100+ week account with a good ratio.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by olla View Post
    Lets make a private interview and see if i'd live up to your expectations.
    Im kay

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    joni22's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Nothing is worth to trade!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Lots of TT traders, no one can argue with that.

Maybe because they allow trading?
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-07-2009 at 10:07 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I have already invited some "friends" of mine (guys I have "known" for some time from forums). I 'd definitely not trade my TT -invite. Anyways, I do not need any further trackers - I have everything I ever wanted. For those who want to become member of this amazing tracker - I wish U made it. With patience, perseverance and honesty, Your time'll come eventually.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i invited two persons without trading, giving them invites for free.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast