Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Are there any TT users that wont trade their invites?

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    Please don't fight over me. Atleast let me join.
    Funkin; thanks for your kind words, and I admit I messed up. I know better than posting in trading forums, but it wasn't a trade i was going to suggest. But you are right, this may have hurten my "reputation" on here, and I'm sorry for that if that's the case.

Dragoi92: I'm not a trader. I traded once and I've learned from that (lost acc). I realize now it's much easier to get into the sites you want by just staying active at forums/trackers. I have been invited to so many great tracker since, and I want to say thank you to all of you who have given me invites. I WILL NEVER TRADE THEM AWAY. I promise. (someone please quote me on this)
    Yes, I can quote this and still tell you that was a fucked thing to do. It does not matter whether what you want to trade for FTN is an invite, an account, has nothing to do with torrents or even file sharing or if it's a material object.

You would still be trading to get into a site and not only that. You are willing to do this with someone, you haven't got a single clue about. TTi might be a great resource for content, but unfortunately it also has an administration, that has absolutely no respect whatsoever for other trackers rules. You could trade your mother on there for all they care.

You have ascended FTN into something Godlike, which is just completely out of whack. Let it go if you cant get in... something I bet is even more likely now. It's a 0-day site, that's all. You can get exactly the same content and more on other sites. Stop listening to those level hunters, who hype sites into something they are not.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    You have ascended FTN into something Godlike, which is just completely out of whack. Let it go if you cant get in... something I bet is even more likely now. It's a 0-day site, that's all. You can get exactly the same content and more on other sites. Stop listening to those level hunters, who hype sites into something they are not.
    Rooney, make sure you pay attention to that paragraph. It does seem like you may have this idea that FTN is something it's not. And if this is the case, you're going to be totally let down by it when join.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I see. Well, I appreciate your honesty guys. And maybe I should stop looking for this tracker, have tried since May with no luck. Besides, I have a few other good 0-day trackers who gives me exactly what I want.
    God I can't believe I have actually spent so much time of my life to get into a f'ing internet site.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    I almost traded to get there. Reason why I first joined FST was from trying to find someone to invite me for several months. I changed my mind and shortly after got invited by a friend.

One thing I notice though is that most people requesting a TT invite do it solely for the level and curiosity. You ask them to list their favorite EDM artist and all they say is DJ Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten etc. These are artists you can find anything by in any general and/or scene tracker with music. They have zero use for the account when they get it, and that's why you see TT invites offered in trades all the time.

If I ever get an invite there, I know exactly who to invite. I invited him to TR in the past after talking about EDM with him. He didn't say DJ Tiesto or some other pop trance DJ. He gave me his entire history on how he first discovered trance music, how his tastes had evolved trough time, went on to talk about festivals and shows he had seen and next one he was planning on seeing, listed artist you can't find at Waffles or ST music and was generally a feelgood type of person to talk to.

Since inviting him I have checked his activity on TR. He has downloaded over 100GB and uploaded 3 times that. Comments, forum posts, rating points, the works.

That is someone who would enjoy and cherish his TT account once he gets there.
    Clever way of giving out invites....

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Hey give the guy a break, he messed up. Messing up does not deserve that many accusations from people implicating that he's a trader. He's only human, and even if he did mess up I don't think you should will look down on Roooney for it.

If you think I'm wrong look at Bush, he made SO many mistakes (and this is people's lives I'm talking about not trading...) and is living a lot better than all of us.
    it was taking you long to come here and defend your buddy roooney

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678