Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: need some info. for GFTracker

Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    No?
    So I can just seed on both FTN and TTi and not waste my 100mbit unlimited.

If somebody invited me there I'm sure every torrent I've snatched from there would at least be a ratio of 1 if they're new files.

FTN's pretimes are fine too so I can use them to my advantage and seed on both FTN and TTi.

But knowing that FTN is a smaller community I would not have much leechers/peers, if I was solely seeding on FTN only for the same scene release it would be a waste for my 100mbit.

So I've decided that I can seed on both sites if I were to get in, my ratios on several trackers are excellent and I want to see if I will do well on FTN too.

tl;dr
    I would want to use my 100mbit unlimited wisely by seeding on both FTN/TTi for a win-win situation.
    Last edited by AniStoned; 01-08-2009 at 06:09 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by terminatorx View Post
    people who have gft think their special when the only thing they did was fill out a survey to get in. so stfu and gtfo.
    hey, i didn't fill any survey to get in !
    Does that make me even extra-super-duper-1337-special-member?

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    nope just a regular
    Last edited by terminatorx; 01-08-2009 at 06:11 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    nope just a regular
    oh

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Honestly, I don't understand the lack of seeds/peers issue. As others have already pointed out, speeds especially on the new releases aren't bad at all. Releases more than a week or so old are a little more dicey, since the seedboxes are removed and it's up to the users' upload to pick up the slack. Even then, you can request help for seeding and also request previous releases (and packs). And requests get filled quite often.

people who have gft think their special when the only thing they did was fill out a survey to get in. so stfu and gtfo.
    Personally, I love a survey admission. Tends (not always) to make a site more secure and bring in community-minded users. I don't think I'm special but I think the site really is.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    medeni's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by medeni View Post

That's really interesting information. I'm a good member on trackers that I'm a member of but they probably don't recruit new members there.
    they recruit at some trackers that are not that easy to obtain, but also not that hard. especially if you like e-learning
    Damn it. I'm not at all interested in that stuff. I guess I'll always have to be interested in learning.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    so if you have a seedbox, why on earth would you need FTN? to steal torrents from them to other sites?
    boy, you dig your hole deeper by the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by dpds View Post
    they recruit at some trackers that are not that easy to obtain, but also not that hard. especially if you like e-learning
    mate i wonder how i didn't notice that thread earlier
    finally dude! i almost had to name the tracker here! ok, you caught my hint.
    yeah, the hint was 100% precise and what is the most interesting - they really do invite ppl in that thread comparing to other threads which are almost dead and have only requests.

Quote Originally Posted by medeni View Post
    Damn it. I'm not at all interested in that stuff. I guess I'll always have to be interested in learning.
    seems that gft makes ppl want to learn
    Last edited by dpds; 01-09-2009 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Dinkin flicka!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456