Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the threads get spammed ??

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Most if the threads here invite spam as the original thread topic (such as this) has very little scope of intelligent/intellectual discussions .. The topics that do not die a very slow death .. Bty tudor 99% of ur posts are spam (including this topic) .. As someone rightly pointed out this belongs to a different section

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by meelad View Post
    because this is fst - free shit talk..

thissssss isss spartaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    john pal's Avatar )-_-( BT Rep: +1
    We have many spammers because we have a lot of people with no proper opinion on subjects being discussed in every thread. damn we all do spam in some way but there are limits for everything.
    Last edited by john pal; 01-07-2009 at 06:54 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    some users seriously need to get banned for huge spam . most of their post are spammage.
    I can't find a single good thread where people can post serious stuff without getting a stupid guy posting a stupid reply .

STAFF you should do something , I'm not saying that you guys don't do your job good , your great guys keep it up maybe get another moderator in this bittorrent section

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster
    Tudor do you talk about yourself? most of your posts are 100% pure spam,you want the mods to ban you ?
    Last edited by tnt; 01-07-2009 at 07:34 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Tudor do you talk about yourself? most of your posts are 100% pure spam,you want the mods to ban you ?

+1

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    ^^As the spamming goes on
    I agree some of this should stop but as mentioned this is a big forum 76,000+ if i am correct? I think as of late, it has got wild. Not just here though!
    Would be a project to clean the board. Question is, do you want Fst to become like that? A place Where any off topic post is watched closely by staff?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Perhaps there are too few moderators to deal with the large number of people here. Or maybe, just maybe, it's because these people that spam feel that this board can becoming boring at times, and so they try to liven it up by posting pictures that don't pertain to the topic being discussed.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    this thread it's not about me it's about all the retards like alma and takems and the rest that spam with useless crap every single post there is made therfore making me swear and getting me a warn probably but i don't care ... might as well ban me because i don't want to be member at a forum filled with idiots that make fun of others

and yes i made useless post but when i post in thread and after 2 min there are 5 pages of spamm i go with the flow , what should I do act like a mod and say stop spamming it's useless
    Last edited by Swift; 01-07-2009 at 08:31 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Question? Why everyone in this thread is saying the samething over and over? lol lol
    I guess everyone here should be banned, because repeting is spam anyway.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast