Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Why all the threads get spammed ??

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by extreme29 View Post

No, but I don't think its really necessary to post something that would hurt others chances unless they are cheaters or something. Like if someone requests something, posting that you wont get it or you need to make the deal better or something is not really helpful. Perhaps some would have accepted the offer if it was not for others hurting their chances.
    take this as you want, but your post is a fail.
    this forum is to discuss about filesharing (have you noticed the title? it's not invitesharingtalk), and the invite section is only a small part of all this. yet, it seems to be your real interest here.
    if you just came here, as everything points out that u did, only to get some free invites, you won't be warmly welcomed.
    you are a fine example of what makes us realize the kind of user we can expect from you. now, prove otherwise. until then, you are just one more that came here because wants "my dream tracker because i'm good user".

if i sounded rude, well...

edit:
    and by the way, care to explain how do you know about the invites section and how it works? you just registered here 27/12 and you need a month to have access there, so this is not your first account, and i hope you get investigated and banned if this is a dupe.
    I am afraid u r quite wrong there .. Most of the people come to here to gain invites and share their invites in the process .. You cannot classify them as bad etc just because they are doing so .. There are not many places where ppl can turn to get invites ; so if they come here seeking them i think its perfectly fine

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    In response to your thread Tudor I am going to have a personal crackdown and I invite the other Mods to join in the infraction fest 2009 cause Im sure there will record numbers in the days to come. Please all spammers in this thread get it in now and read this thread also

WARNING!! Spam infractions make a comeback

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by alma View Post
    "personnaly, i prefer users spamming with funny pics (like CaptanAmerica) than morons trying to increase their postcount by posting (for example) "bitme" in a "suggest me a good e-learning tracker" thread while the 15 previous posters already mentionned it."

Do you prefer me aswell?
    yeah, even if your last pictures weren't that funny.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I am afraid u r quite wrong there .. Most of the people come to here to gain invites and share their invites in the process .. You cannot classify them as bad etc just because they are doing so .. There are not many places where ppl can turn to get invites ; so if they come here seeking them i think its perfectly fine
    Most users have to start off somewhere, but that doesn't mean that they can skip right to the REQ for TL,revott,bcg, and not get the obvious answer. They might feel a little offended but that's how things work. I'd rather correct someone, then tell them good luck, because by telling him "Good Luck!" and not showing him the correct way of how to approach, then i am only pulling him away from the reality. They need to observe and understand how things work before jumping to a request.
    As far as the others, who participate in giveaways, I think a background check should be done and posted so the OP can choose wisely who to invite. Pone44 is a good example. He has helped out so many inviters choose wisely, and has prevented a lot of bad users from entering respected trackers, just by looking up the history of a member and warning the op. This is the way to go about it, and not to give false hope and misdirect a beginner or a trader, by pointing out how "bad" the community and it's members are.
    Instead of complaining, take matters into your own hands and do what is right.

And as far as pointless threads go, I'm glad they get spammed because they are too lame and should be closed asap. Every week or so we see NEW threads that have been discussed numerous amounts of time. I don't understand we like to discuss the same things over and over. Change the topic for once. It gets too boring sometimes. Matter fact I'm just waiting for killercam101 to post one an "amille amille" img, so I can lmfao
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-08-2009 at 06:46 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Most users have to start off somewhere, but that doesn't mean that they can skip right to the REQ for TL,revott,bcg, and not get the obvious answer. They might feel a little offended but that's how things work. I'd rather correct someone, then tell them good luck, because by telling him "Good Luck!" and not showing him the correct way of how to approach, then i am only pulling him away from the reality. They need to observe and understand how things work before jumping to a request.
    As far as the others, who participate in giveaways, I think a background check should be done and posted so the OP can choose wisely who to invite. Pone44 is a good example. He has helped out so many inviters choose wisely, and has prevented a lot of bad users from entering respected trackers, just by looking up the history of a member and warning the op. This is the way to go about it, and not to give false hope and misdirect a beginner or a trader, by pointing out how "bad" the community and it's members are.
    You have the fracking nerve to tell me to quit complaining .. What the fuck were u doing with all those bR related thread u fuckin crippled ass spastic cunt .. What has been ur fracking contribution here? How have u shown the rite way to do things in this forum? By complaining and whining like a kid? Lead by example !! Do something usefull first before u can even post such stuff ..
    You dont post Good Luck messages is it ? I dont think anyone has been a bigger cunt than u in this forum even considering what TakeMS has done ..
    Here is your Tracker Reactor Profile showing All ur posts .. I cant put screenshots from office so this will do ..
    http://trackereactor.com/search.php?searchid=303055 ...
    From this all of u can notice how this hypocrite goes around posting BUMP and Good Luck messages in the other forum ..
    U r just lame dude like others have already pointed out ..
    One more example would be ...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...27#post3089846

Its high time cunts like you quit posting here

And as far as pointless threads go, I'm glad they get spammed because they are too lame and should be closed asap. Every week or so we see NEW threads that have been discussed numerous amounts of time. I don't understand we like to discuss the same things over and over. Change the topic for once. It gets too boring sometimes. Matter fact I'm just waiting for killercam101 to post one an "amille amille" img, so I can lmfao
    Read my previous post kid .. no point of saying the same thing over and over again ...

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

You have the fracking nerve to tell me to quit complaining .. What the fuck were u doing with all those bR related thread u fuckin crippled ass spastic cunt .. What has been ur fracking contribution here? How have u shown the rite way to do things in this forum? By complaining and whining like a kid? Lead by example !! Do something usefull first before u can even post such stuff ..
    You dont post Good Luck messages is it ? I dont think anyone has been a bigger cunt than u in this forum even considering what TakeMS has done ..
    Here is your Tracker Reactor Profile showing All ur posts .. I cant put screenshots from office so this will do ..
    http://trackereactor.com/search.php?searchid=303055 ...
    From this all of u can notice how this hypocrite goes around posting BUMP and Good Luck messages in the other forum ..
    U r just lame dude like others have already pointed out ..
    One more example would be ...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...27#post3089846

Its high time cunts like you quit posting here

Read my previous post kid .. no point of saying the same thing over and over again ...

but albo has changed..in the last 48 hrs he's now back on topic and an anti-trade/collector-rejector/steel cage champion..maybe him venting off anger was therapeutic just as you have called him a cunt ..which I might add isn't office approved at all

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    but albo has changed..in the last 48 hrs he's now back on topic and an anti-trade/collector-rejector/steel cage champion..maybe him venting off anger was therapeutic just as you have called him a cunt ..which I might add isn't office approved at all
    I have to give u credit for being so talented .. Well i was gonna share some hot genelia pics with you but ..
    Last edited by apextwin146; 01-08-2009 at 07:16 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Last chance guys, really

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789