Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the threads get spammed ??

LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    A series of threads In the main sections like (BitTorrent section), where If you want to spam
    you can do It to your heart's content without the fear of Infractions or Disabled Privileges.

But go beyond there borders you risk the wrath of the Gods.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Question? Why everyone in this thread is saying the samething over and over? lol lol
    I guess everyone here should be banned, because repeting is spam anyway.
    come up with new suggestions and we will listen

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    Question? Why everyone in this thread is saying the samething over and over? lol lol
    I guess most people should stop trying to sound smart, because 95 per cent of some threads, are all garbage, including this one, no offense to anyone, but this is getting redundant, repeting what one said before said is inmature and childlish.
    But I guess nobody can't make people's brains smart, can we?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

I guess most people should stop trying to sound smart, because 95 per cent of some threads, are all garbage, including this one, no offense to anyone, but this is getting redundant, repeting what one said before said is inmature and childlish.
    i don't try to sound a smart ass or a expert in bittorrents or forums but , do you like this place when it's full of crap ?

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun

i don't try to sound a smart ass or a expert in bittorrents or forums but , do you like this place when it's full of crap ?
    No I don't like it when it is full of crap and I don't like it, when some people here attack anyone because they don't agree with them, and I don't like it when two or three come like a little gang attacking anyone because something stupid.
    People here want to sound brave and smart, but those are not thing that can be achieved by repeting the samething over and over, I am refering to you talk about spam and the next 10 peope, repeat the samething you said.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Tudor aka Swift aka recently Banned on t.ro, aka the main reason .ro got banned on sct?
    If not, I am sorry about the mix up mate
    If yes, you are here because there are less and less places for you to spam and start stupid threads
    Last edited by ovisan; 01-07-2009 at 09:01 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    actually several members are really rude here. i have never seen such forums before )
    Dinkin flicka!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Tudor aka Swift aka Banned on t.ro, aka the main reason .ro got banned on sct?
    If not, I am sorry about the mix up
    If yes, you are here because there are less and less places for you to spam...

yes thats me .. but i don't care that's simple go and post this in a place where someone cares

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Forum spam is a problem everywhere. It's not unique here.
    Last edited by Bob Villa; 01-07-2009 at 09:02 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    If someone came up with a serious suggestion, would you listen?
    Or make fun and just spam.

"Tudor" gave me this Idea.

The Serious Suggestion Thread In the BitTorrent section,
    Where It's aim would to come up with Serious Suggestions or Ideas.
    To stop the spam, but In It's own way you can spam that thread with ludicrous Suggestions & Ideas.
    It could even be Stickyed
    Last edited by forcus; 01-07-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast