Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recommend me a seedbox ?

teresckova's Avatar liVinG tHe future BT Rep: +1
    the ovh will always get the best speeds,couse on the sct,scc,etc there are lots of ovh seedboxes,and the peering is very good
    try them...i am veryy satisfied with the cheapest server from them...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    greatseedbox.info , dont use them nothing but headaches, after 2 weeks, many crashes, admin is worthless. have sent to many email no has been resolved, have 100gigs space, 80 gigs worth of frozen files and torrents that users can not delete, have asked the box owner to please do something, nothing has been resolved.. total was of $45.00usd

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I've ordered a box from seed4speed.com on friday (8th of may). 32 EUR/month + 5 EUR setup for a OVH small box.

I haven't got login/access yet, but I will post a follow up later.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by mcarl View Post
    I've ordered a box from seed4speed.com on friday (8th of may). 32 EUR/month + 5 EUR setup for a OVH small box.

I haven't got login/access yet, but I will post a follow up later.
    sounds very good. and donīt forget the post when you have receive the account, with info about UL/DL and other things.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    thats what i have the seed4speed 32eur dedicated box and its great downloads and uploads at full 100mbit speeds all day.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer785 View Post
    thats what i have the seed4speed 32eur dedicated box and its great downloads and uploads at full 100mbit speeds all day.
    I agree

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    epicseeds.com is who I use...50gig 100/100 $35/month but the best part is the customer service any issues I have had have been resolved within 30mins of emailing the problem...that is worth alittle extra money to me

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Ok, I got my server (OVH/Kimsufi L) from seed4speed.com on monday. Ordered on a friday so it's reasonable quick setup.

Traffic seems to be quick.. I'm using wTorrent/rTorrent and already seen close to 100mbit/s down/up from TVtorrents.

Now I just want find good trackers for HD and apps, any tips?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Seedplace.eu. Simply best seedbox.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    www.seedboxworld.com good provider been with um 2 years

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast