Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Freshness.

Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AniStoned View Post
    IPT is nice, easy to get in and you seed easily too back to a ratio of 1.

If I wasn't in the BitTorrent community for long I would have used IPT alot too.
    yeah that's right. or else you can use bitsoup. it is really a good tracker too imo. easy to keep ratio and content is great.
    Isn't BitSoup's server like really unstable or somewhat like that?

I think IPT is a better choice.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    it is stable for me at least.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    thisbytes's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thisbytes View Post
    actually it just seemed like you didnt want me to explain it, but simply criticize.
    now that im sure your actually curious about what i was saying - (thanks, it makes me feel so special)

my point was i didnt wanna follow someone around and use their respect for my own gain. i wanna find content and communities im intrested in. i wanna "move up" to more valuable resources (of my own opinion) for data.
    You really don't know what you mean... I'm pretty sure you meant working your way up the levels, but if you say so....
    That is what you think i mean. And that may very well become true. But my goal isnt to specifically follow the rating system. its to get established on a couple sites, and over time gain a 3rd that really has what im looking for.

pretty much tho, people dont like to be told what they mean. polite conversation suggests you ask "what do you mean?" if you dont know. if your sure about what you think i mean thats great. open another thread to prove your point because your obviously not talking to me, but to everyone else.

I know what i meant to say, not what you meant to hear.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345