Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Giveaway] Pedros

zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    best site there is ! GL everyone

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    My sister just died, and she showed me everything about file sharing and her last wishes before she died were to get an invite to pedros.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    My sister just died, and she showed me everything about file sharing and her last wishes before she died were to get an invite to pedros.
    Good stuff doesn't sound like she needs it anymore though huh

Baby On The Way OMFG !

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    mbewe's Avatar gunslinger BT Rep: +1
    my truly condolences

My hamster died too, he was more than a hamster to me, he learnd me everythink about life,... what lettuce means and chicory... and the other stuff, before he died he`d looked deeply in my eyes [...his breath was lighter and lighter...] and whispered to me "..re...re..rememb..er what you have promised , < g g ... g ..go g e t p e d r o s s s s...! > that was his last worlds... And then he pased... OMG! this tiny little paws and those eyes... I`m still stoned!

sorry for my english.. and off, couldnt resist...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    Well she made me promisse her that I would get an invite in her memory, I feel so bad without her and been in pedro would make it up.
    I have to get her last wish.
    Last edited by pentomato; 01-08-2009 at 11:12 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post

Well she made me promisse her that I would get an invite in her memory, I feel so bad without her and been in pedro would make it up.

My hamster died too, he was more than a hamster to me, he learnd me everythink about life,... what lettuce means and chicory... and the other stuff, before he died he`d looked deeply in my eyes [...his breath was lighter and lighter...] and whispered to me "..re...re..rememb..er what you have promised , < g g ... g ..go g e t p e d r o s s s s...! > that was his last worlds... And then he pased... OMG! this tiny little paws and those eyes... I`m still stoned!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by mbewe View Post
    my truly condolences

thank you, she was the best sister ever, I am sosorry about your hamster, it is heartbreaking to loose somebody isn't it?
    Last edited by pentomato; 01-08-2009 at 11:15 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    All too often I have difficulty finding tracks and albums from the progressive rock scene spanning the last 20 years and then some. I also have many friends who used to look to me to be their source for those hard to find dance tracks until those resources dwindled away. In that time though, I've always had my PC on 24/7 to continue seeding what I have downloaded and that's the way it has been for several years now.

Whether I get the invite or not, the seeding habits won't change but I sure hope that I can seed more by being given the privilege to download more of what I seek.

I almost forgot ... please!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19

my truly condolences

thank you, she was the best sister ever, I am sosorry about your hamster, it is heartbreaking to loose somebody isn't it?

indeed, onces again trully condolences...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic

lol

Baby On The Way OMFG !

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast