Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nano Technology

my mummy always told me:

"If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut"

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Aberrant
    Hmmm.... you seem to forget yer mummy advice from time to time.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by titey@12 September 2003 - 05:42
    Hmmm.... you seem to forget yer mummy advice from time to time.
    oh, i didn&#39;t take heed of it
    i was just giving some info...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Aberrant
    My mum always told me, "If it looks like shit, smells like shit, and talks like shit, then it&#39;s probably a noob."

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by titey@12 September 2003 - 05:49
    My mum always told me, "If it looks like shit, smells like shit, and talks like shit, then it&#39;s probably a noob."

got me there...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Keikan@12 September 2003 - 05:12

What IS nano technology?
    isn&#39;t it where there are microscopic machines floating around inside your body making repairs, mixes your DNA, and helps carry stuff?

if you have seen Star Trek you would know not to mess around with a Borg Drone if he sticks his tubiles inside your pussy and you become a cybernetic machine.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    ok

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    nano&#39;s are micro machines that can be placed into a humans blood to act as super white cells that in theory cure some sicknesses but they are also what might make actual Virtual Reality well Reality by putting them in ur bloodstream they can trick ur mind and put u in a dream world honed by a computer i think. but yeah in regards to that "my mom said if u dont got anything to say..." well my mom told me that but in a diffrent way "My Momma said if u dont got nuthin nice to say, Then shut the fuck up"

9. Lounge   -   #19
    tantric's Avatar ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
    pitbul, I think you&#39;re referring to "nanobots" which are a form of nanotechnology. I believe 3rd gen noob was fairly accurate with his definition so far as answering the original question.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by titey+12 September 2003 - 01:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey @ 12 September 2003 - 01:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@12 September 2003 - 00:22
    p.s. good to see you back (temporarily), titey
    Good that I&#39;m back.... or good that it&#39;s only temporarily? [/b][/quote]
    titey i was just asking where you where in riddler&#39;s thread, good to see you where have you been??

this thread has been hijacked and converted to "WELCOME BACK TITEY"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast