Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems With Sexy Beach 2

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    hey, i'm new to the boards, and i was reading this thread a couple of days ago about sexy beach2, so i decided to check it out. i dl it, installed it, installed the english patch and the crack, started it up, and i have these buttons with question marks. the point is, no matter what i select for settings and start it up, it goes black and then returns to my desktop, at 640x480, it sometimes gives me that annonying send report dont send report pop up box. please help! i'm a n00b when it comes to comps, if neone has had this problem with winxp or other os, pls post! thanx for ne replies or solutions guys, i know that most ppl on this board are helpful.

my specs (if it helps, btw, they meet the requirements for sb2)
    1.2 GhZ
    384 mb ram
    30 gb with 18 gb free after installation of sb2
    win xp pro
    32mb geforce nvidia mx 100/200 with latest drivers (i even tried the nv30 emualte but that didn't help).

pls help, and thanx!!!!

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #2
    Did you download the 700mb'ish .exe or the full 3GB'ish iso. Apparently the exe is corrupted. It did not work for me either. I did not get around to fighting with it, but I read on this forum that it does not work.

If it is the full 3GB'ish one that you downloaded it ran ok for me on my XP system.

3. Games   -   #3
    oh, i got the ultra zipped version from suprnova, i think it was 600 mb, k, i'll dl the 3gb one, damn, that's gonna take long time, but b4 i start dl, is the game good? and does the 3gb one have the english patch? thanx for replying toddiscool, ne replies will be appreciate it, thanx again.

4. Games   -   #4
    The 3GB does include patch. I have not played it yet though, just know it started. Then turned it off. So i do not know if it is good or not.

5. Games   -   #5
    sorry for posting again, but i cant seem to find the 3 gb one on suprnova... could give me a location, and if that's not allowed on the forums, then a hint (suprnova, klite, verified dl???)

thanx

6. Games   -   #6
    PM'ed direct links to torrents.

7. Games   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    what the hell is sexy beach

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Adster@12 September 2003 - 01:49
    what the hell is sexy beach
    It is a cheesy hantai type japenese games. What it sounds like.

9. Games   -   #9
    Sexy beach 2 is for dirty perverts.

My copy works great!

10. Games   -   #10
    sure it is, no seriously though, it is perverted, i just wanna try it out, dl takes forever, maybe i should just cancel, ne other good games u guys reccomend (and no, that doesn't mean more hentai games), i need some good action games like hitman 2, neone?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast