Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone explain this "Null Set"

the null set circle is supposed to be funny, but i don't understand, shouldn't marriage potential extend along y=x indefinitely? like why wouldn't you marry some one infinitely mentally and physically attractive? humans are weird.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    However "infinitely" perfect the beings are, they need to be able to communicate with each other and also bare the infinitely shitty moments.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenya View Post

the null set circle is supposed to be funny, but i don't understand, shouldn't marriage potential extend along y=x indefinitely? like why wouldn't you marry some one infinitely mentally and physically attractive? humans are weird.
    It looks like a pain in the ass with all the dangly bits out front. I wasn't very good with ink blots either.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measure_zero

i dont really get it either, i didnt pay attention during maths, when maths gets into the rediculous drawing stage its a bit off puttng then i loose interest.

my interpritation of the null set circle is: a person who is bordering on marriage potential but at the same time you have no feelings for whatsoever.

you have to know what null set is to find it funny.
    Last edited by Alien5; 01-09-2009 at 11:38 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    null set just means its an empty grouping, i.e. theres nobody that you'll find very physically & mentally attractive

its not particularly funny

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post
    null set just means its an empty grouping, i.e. theres nobody that you'll find very physically & mentally attractive

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    i don't really get it either, i didn't pay attention during maths, when maths gets into the ridiculous drawing stage its a bit off putting then i lose interest.
    what is the intersection of z=x^2 and x^2+y^2=1?
    Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by Brenya; 01-10-2009 at 02:19 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    a cheesy Pringle.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    AllenS + Maths = Fail
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    a cheesy Pringle.
    you cheated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast