Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: [Giveaway] ScT

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    Tell me something about your interests
    Well I use torrents only for entertaining purposes. I download games, movies TV series, 0-day stuff mostly.

, filesharing history,
    1986 - 2005 never had internet (I already knew how bittorent worked tho)
    2005 - Started with public trackers and Demonoid
    2007 - Got into the whole private world looking for better speed
    2008 - torrented
    now - torrenting

why you might like to join, the site
    I've heard that they have really great game/tv/movie packs wich is basically all I want from the internet. And also, since it is a higher level tracker, its supposed to be more secure than the standard level 2-3 site wich for me is an absolute plus.

and how you think you can contribute it...
    Nothing fancy I'm afraid, I dont have a seedbox nor I'm planning to get one. I'm into the whole torrent thing in order to SAVE money lol

*Profile links from hard to seed on sites will help your case for this one
    Sorry I only regulary use TL and BCG wich are veary easy to seed at If you think I could qualify, let me know and I'll pm them to you
    I'm also from Argentina, I dont think ScT has any problem with it.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i would like to join ScT because it's the best generalist english tracker, they have a lot of content, great speed, a lot of movie pack and the best pre-time, i'm interrest in a lot of kind of movie(dvdrip, HD...),tvshow,pack, music, game, and very much in the section music/video because im a huge fans of music especially in live content

i'm able to have a very good ratio on tracker that are not easy to seed like what.cd, im not well known here but if you want i can pm you a link of an other torrent forum that im very active, you would see that i am a good member

thanks

(sorry for my written english, im french canadian but i could easily understand movie in english)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm 18, I've been in the filesharing community since i was 10. Began using napster after my 10th birthday. 2 months later they closed it down. Then i found about kazaa, after some time kazaa became useless too Been torrenting since 2004 and loving every minute of it

The only somewhat hard to get site i have is BitmEtV. ScT seens to be the tracker of my dream and if i can score an invite i wont let you down.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyokushin View Post

and how you think you can contribute it...
    Nothing fancy I'm afraid, I dont have a seedbox nor I'm planning to get one. I'm into the whole torrent thing in order to SAVE money lol
    Failed

Edit: OK Thanks for your interest, please close this thread...
    Last edited by Ghostbusters; 01-10-2009 at 03:33 PM.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    thnks for reading anyway

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    viru5's Avatar ~ Addicted BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    still active?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

Edit: OK Thanks for your interest, please close this thread...
    You can close it via Thread Tools

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Elpigle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Interests: To see new and classic films, to play in some of my consoles or my PC, the main interest they are my studies I am student of engineering of telecommunications

Filesharing history: Begin how the majority with trackers public like piratebay, later demonoid, my first one tracker private was TL, later consegui leecherslair, soon enters to trackers local of my country, until today that itself conserving and using my old accounts and I have obtained with time BMTV, Waffles, What, S*L, BCG, SoftMp3, Mvids, kg, have around 15 different accounts in trackers

I Like Join in For: his packs, with the one of present the PreTime to be sincere trackers is enough my to me, but packs are many that are not obtained in no other side.

I Can contribute it: With the main thing that one can do to tracker that is to share, I have a dedicated server ovh, and uploading some torrents i not found in the tracker, and participate of forums (in fact contribute it with just like I do in the majority of trackers)

If you need links direct to sites like waffles, BMTV, GFT, Mvids only tell me and I send my to you you procase out via MP

Greetings i hope my aplly considered.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by own3dripy View Post
    I'm 18, I've been in the filesharing community since i was 10. Began using napster after my 10th birthday. 2 months later they closed it down. Then i found about kazaa, after some time kazaa became useless too Been torrenting since 2004 and loving every minute of it

The only somewhat hard to get site i have is BitmEtV. ScT seens to be the tracker of my dream and if i can score an invite i wont let you down.
    shit, these are the times that i know i have to be careful when i grab my mic and start insulting people on CSS or CoD4

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Eih so many 'my dream' BS.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast