Thread: Imesh Lite?

kev4
    i think it would be a good idea for the creator to design maybe a 1 off imesh lite, im sure loads of people would love that as it downloads faster, better searchs not so many viruses on imesh so maybe if the creator of k-lite is viewing this topic i think you should have a good think about it yea, thanks B)

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kev4@12 September 2003 - 06:39
    i think it would be a good idea for the creator to design maybe a 1 off imesh lite, im sure loads of people would love that as it downloads faster, better searchs not so many viruses on imesh so maybe if the creator of k-lite is viewing this topic i think you should have a good think about it yea, thanks B)
    try this in development please

3. Lounge   -   #3
    tantric's Avatar ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
    Isn't there already an ad-free imesh available form dr. damn? Personally, I think imesh is crap anyway though.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED
    see i told you now your gonna get it

5. Lounge   -   #5
    kev4
    if there is a adware/spyware free imesh where do u get it from

6. Lounge   -   #6
    tantric's Avatar ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
    Google for 'clean imesh' and you should be able to find dr. damn's hack easily.

7. Lounge   -   #7

8. Lounge   -   #8
    imesh lucky to have at besy 1.4 million on it at its peak. some films may download faster, but you have to get the lite version because the real one burns up space on your hard drive real quick. why should 25 meg of a film take up 600 meg on your drive? i will never use imesh because of such a pathetic situation. You will also find some of K-lite and kazaa users are also on the imesh too which means low bandwidth is to be expected at times. I not see the point of running two in tandem at once. I use k-lite 2.42 and if i have to i fall back on winmx. but i never run two in tandem, it not wise to do so unless you got a really good connection like 1mbit upwards

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Aberrant
    iMesh sucks!