Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Poor Americans

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    MM Chinese are differant then Janpanese people. One thing is that chinese people are comunist and japanese people are not. Also japanese people are the lead nation in technolagy. Chinese are about culture.

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    if america wasn't so sue happy, there'd be no riaa troubles...america is a victim of it's own perogative
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@13 September 2003 - 02:50
    if america wasn&#39;t so sue happy, there&#39;d be no riaa troubles...america is a victim of it&#39;s own perogative
    Yeah, everyone has to sue for dumb crap here. Also the laws suck here.

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    BANNED
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@13 September 2003 - 06:50
    if america wasn&#39;t so sue happy, there&#39;d be no riaa troubles...america is a victim of it&#39;s own perogative
    very well put 3rd gen noob, exactly, its our own fault
    @RapFan i don&#39;t think its the caps as i never use them and only a fool would judge a bood by its cover, i think that thread was closes for other reasons

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    Calm DOwN

Balamm a cool guy, it just some times he comes off rude. When i came here i thoght he was an ass but later you relise his just doing his job . Just calm down k.

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+13 September 2003 - 03:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 13 September 2003 - 03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@13 September 2003 - 06:50
    very well put 3rd gen noob, exactly, its our own fault
    @RapFan i don&#39;t think its the caps as i never use them and only a fool would judge a bood by its cover, i think that thread was closes for other reasons [/b][/quote]
    what i get from it is that there was no point in draging that post on, but balamm also said that he dosent close enless it might offend someone.

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    Hold on i read it to see what was wroung in the mean time step out side real quick. -K- B)

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    Poster
    Originally posted by qaz_rich_qaz@12 September 2003 - 03:43
    America is too governmenty... and it has the RIAA.. the same RIAA that are feeding me bulls*** songs...
    Take a small step and go to www.petitiononline.com

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    Poster
    Originally posted by qaz_rich_qaz@12 September 2003 - 03:49
    we wont get caught anyway.... i mean out of the 3,030,824 kazaa users online at the mo, how the hell are they gunna search us out?
    Also how can they prove that someone is using your identity or someone that used to live in your household used your ISP provider?

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    Poster
    Originally posted by RapFan@12 September 2003 - 03:53
    I try telling people that kazaa lite is the best to use so u don&#39;t got caught but nobodys listening grrr and it seems the riaa evil plot is working for them every day it seems harder and harder to find sources fro downloads ahhh
    For the first time since being a k-lite user, i saw the # of user&#39;s online dip below 3 nmillion for the first time&#33; What do you think that means for the future?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast