Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: an open appeal to the sct forum mods

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    sct is a great tracker. it has the best speeds, long retention, excellent packs and a huge variety of scene content.

their forum on the other hand is the worst i know. since they introduced stricter forum rules absolutely nothing has changed. the racism, sexism, nazism and flaming has reached an insufferable level.

i could post extracts here that you simply would not believe. the level of tolerance of the people responsible for moderation is completely unacceptable.

here's my appeal to the forum mods. i'm going to put this in direct and drastic words:

DO something about it. your forum is a shame for every bittorrent user with a minimum of intelligence and education. it's a shame for the bittorrent scene as a whole.
    it's not enough to put some rules on a website. please enforce them! if you tolerate unbearable posts, the trash will reflect on you and on the whole tracker.

as long as this miserable condition isn't changed, i can only recommend to every sct user to stay away from the forum as far as you can. it's a garbage dump!

p.s. yes, this post was written in anger.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 01-11-2009 at 12:26 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    and your posting here about it why!!...??? O.o

DUDE, all your doing is leaving the door WIDE OPEN for spam and flaming ... you must love abuse, cause it's coming!!...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    agree with op. datz why i dont post at their or similar forums. dislike smth? just leave it

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

DUDE, all your doing is leaving the door WIDE OPEN for spam and flaming ... you must love abuse, cause it's coming!!...
    +1 now we will see everything here the op gets to see at sct forums

Pls someone close this stupid thread

If u are interesed in improving the tracker got to irc and talk to mods

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I don't think he has done anything wrong by posting this here. At least some of the admins come here and look at topics related to sct. They might look at this also. He cannot go talk to the staff directly because who knows what those *** might do with his account, maybe even ban him. And all the spammers/flamers must know that Detale is in very hot mood nowadays.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    SCT is for leeching and seeding, not forum posting. There's a jailbait thread if you didn't notice. I thought that was obvious to everyone.......

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    vic's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

You are right, the problem is that on sct's forums a thread like this will get deleted and if he pm that to the mods\admins they will not do nothing about it.

they need to see that a lot of people feel like this, on the other hand a lot of people will abuse this thread.

I agree with Polarbear, same with FTN's IRC channel.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Did you post about this on their forums?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Well, I disagree a bit with you. Except for the odd "Fucking A" once in a while the forums seem pretty much ok.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast