Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: prowrestlingtorrent

I didnt say you were i said you "might" have been banned.

do you use the same nick on there ? ill ask them to look into it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    no i did but i had em change it to my uploading name and i allways though that if someone was banned you could get to page and not be able to log in ive never heard of the page not loading and timing out
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    tried clearing cookies, tried firefox,IE,Opera etc etc ?
    if your running peer gaurdian it doesnt like that site btw.
    disable it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I haven't been able to get to it for a couple days. The title for the page comes up but then it just sits there and nothing else happens. It's been like that for me for a couple of days. I've tried with different browsers and different computers but keep getting the same thing.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well im not clearing cookies again firefox does not work with it either and peergardian is not the prob so im done screwing with it so much for my prob

me thinks maybe its comcast blocking me i dunno only thing that makes sense
    Last edited by weenden; 01-13-2009 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Just FYI - anyone who is using comcast may be having problems getting to pwtorrents. There appearantly is some kind of routing problems

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    yeah i no i can only connect through proxy cant dl through proxy but i can get there....and yes im comcast
    Last edited by weenden; 01-15-2009 at 10:10 PM.
    2. Custody; care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12