Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since Everythings Running Smoothly

Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    i know it was said there wouldnt be, but i think it would keep the forum a little tidyer, as we wont get one post newbies who register to ask one question, thats been asked a million times, then never come back. if it would create more load, then just shut of a few more sections to the guests, just an idea?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    I believe most of the 1 post wonders have gotten discouraged by having to register. The n00bs we're seeing now, at least have the patience to register. IMO if the guestroom is reinstated the flood of shitsticks will be ongoing. Then some of these assholes will register & become fn problems.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I believe most of the 1 post wonders have gotten discouraged by having to register. The n00bs we're seeing now, at least have the patience to register. IMO if the guestroom is reinstated the flood of shitsticks will be ongoing. Then some of these assholes will register & become fn problems.
    yep exactly my thoughts too

some of the classic posts are

RIAA Hitlist

Screeching MP3s

Supronova down?

Fastrackmovies down? (wish I had a $ everytime that was psoted I would be a zillion air)

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Out of The Ordinary
    i think it would keep the forum a little tidyer
    Personaly I don't want a guestroom, it only takes a minute or two to register and then You can hopefuly post in the correct forum.

as we wont get one post newbies who register to ask one question, thats been asked a million times, then never come back.
    The question will be asked anyway right?
    If They dont come back....no problem.

BOT

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    I say leave it as it is.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    yeah i know the guestion will be asked, but it would keep the rest of the forum tidyer, and less useless users registered.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Livy, quite the opposite imo. See if we had a guestroom some of the shitsticks would get comfortable in the guestroom. Then they would register for the regular forum & they'd be all over the fn place.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    tantric's Avatar ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
    At least incorrectly placed posts by registered members can be moved to the proper forum to help clean things up. Guest posts would remain a mixed up mess. A lot like the "junk drawer" I have in the kitchen, everything gets thrown in and I can never find what I'm looking for without dumping half the contents.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Poster
    I agree to the Guestroom...

why would you want a database full of members who have only 1-2 posts and r not contributing to the boards at all? Personally I think members with this little amount of post are just flooding the database...if you have a guestroom, this guys ask their question we answer them and they leave.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    thats my point too, but the other point about them coming onto the board s valid to, but i think if there in the guestroom to begin with, they will stay there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast