Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: waffles ?

  1. #1
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jesterville
    Posts
    1,940
    been away for some time, what happened to waffles, closed ?
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    234
    no it is still up

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I is everywhere!!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,720
    What do you mean by closed? It isn't open signups if that's what you mean.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    257
    still working

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    you have to be admin to login. sorry.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tim Hortons
    Posts
    1,211
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post
    you have to be admin to login. sorry.


    No but it works.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post
    you have to be admin to login. sorry.


    No but it works.
    That's just a fake page, KushBlow is correct of course.

    What's much easier to get in so if you've got What then Waffles isn't much for you if you aren't going for their 'Iron Waffles' 100% FLAC rips.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    666
    No i think he is reffering maybe due to the fact that it often goes offline for short amounts of time for maintenance, seems to be regular thing but ususally i go off for a tea come back and its all fine.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by AniStoned View Post
    What's much easier to get in so if you've got What then Waffles isn't much for you if you aren't going for their 'Iron Waffles' 100% FLAC rips.
    I can't understand why people would download a file 5 times as large for a negligible increase in sound quality.

    Some people must simply have better ears than me.

    If a codec ever comes out that is significantly better than MP3-V0... let me know, and I'll just redownload it .

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AniStoned View Post
    What's much easier to get in so if you've got What then Waffles isn't much for you if you aren't going for their 'Iron Waffles' 100% FLAC rips.
    I can't understand why people would download a file 5 times as large for a negligible increase in sound quality.

    Some people must simply have better ears than me.

    If a codec ever comes out that is significantly better than MP3-V0... let me know, and I'll just redownload it .
    maybe you dont notice because u havent got very good sound system, rubbish speakers sound rubbish whatever u play through them, im sure u would be able to tell the difference between a flac and a mp3 on a decent sound system.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •