Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Req:HDBits

thechamp86's Avatar 720p Addict BT Rep: +1
    Hi everyone

Let me just start of with sayin that im am very faund off HD stuff to say the least.

Ever since Hi-Defenition material got ripped and released on all sorts of sites on the web ive been trying to collect all diffrent types of 720p videos like Mvid,Movies etc.First ever movie i saw released was Training Day on this site called ItsBX, i was amazed how good the quality was so i was "fiendin" for more.but as the days went by i dident see anyother movies beeing posted (no wonder, cause who has the energy to upload millions of rar files to RS for example)
    So i went back into using torrents and found a few nice sites with alot of good material.Started collecting all diffrent sorts of media and grew an ok library as time went by.
    Got onto SceneHD a few months back and been using both their 0day and Archive section daily.
    Never would have gotten into this whole torrent scene without there beeing Hi Def material out there

Now you might say, why would you want HDBits when you have SceneHD?
    Well the answer is quite simple really.Every site has its diffrent archive so by getting onto their site will be a great asset to my personal library

And i just want to clear two things up for those who are considering giving me an invite, and who`s looking trough my posts on this board

I was fortunate to recive one awhile back ago but somehow managed to answer the questions correctly so my invite got deleted (sorry logitech keyboard )
    And as regarding my thread inside the Trading forum.that was long time ago and at that time i was what you might call a n00b or how its spelled these days

Last but not least ill show you guys my Library, SpeedTest and 2 Ratio Proofs (reason only two,is cause i only use those two sites)

Library:

SceneHD:

TorrentBytes:

SpeedTest

Hopefully someone has alittle christmas spirit left in them from 08
    Last edited by thechamp86; 03-01-2009 at 11:18 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster
    invites are closed atm, and why not bit-hdtv ? It's much easier

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The invites were closed a little while ago and still have not re-opened

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Yeah it's been like a month now. Good request nonetheless and good luck.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Invites are closed. Stick to Dvdr's

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    hdbits is kind tough to get it nowadays.
    I've been waiting over a month to invite a friend of mine there and no luck so far.

why don't you follow hof's advice? you'd be surprised how good bit-hdtv and hd-bits.ro are.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    thechamp86's Avatar 720p Addict BT Rep: +1
    Oh i see :/ Yea i forgot to mention that i do have a Bit-HDtv account but i do not use it frequently, i take a look at whats beeing posted there.but SceneHD is much better for scene releases.BIT-HDTV is a good site dont get me wrong,but every movie from the archive that i like to get, has 0 or 1 seeders so its hard to get what you looking for really

HD-Bits.ro have i never been on before so ill check it out,anybody know if they have open sign up often?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i've invites there, i can invite you. the only problem is that the tracker is full and one can only send a invite when there are open spots there.
    anyway, drop me a PM with a email to send you the invite in case i catch it open.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Actually I think it is not full but Invites are locked till further notice cause some wiseguys were selling them. So you have to wait
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    i'm talking about .ro , not .org

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast